Hey! I fixed a couple of bugs that prevented two of Osana’s elimination methods from working. Sorry about those issues!
To see a list of everything else that also got fixed in the latest build, scroll down past this cute illustration of Osana by BakaMinori!
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- Fixed bug that would make the game incorrectly remember which students’ panties you had already taken a photograph of, if you took some panty shots and then reset the day.
- Fixed bug that prevented the day from coming to a premature end because of the player attempting to attend class without having cleaned up all blood stains at school.
- I never established what direction the school is facing, so there is now a compass on the map screen so that you can see which directions are north / east / south / west.
- “East” and “West” signs have been added to staircases so that you know what side of the school you’re on without having to open the map to see the compass.
- From now on, if Osana is eating lunch, she won’t respond if the player tries to talk to her. (She’s busy eating! Don’t be so rude!)
- Fixed bug that prevented the correct cutscene from displaying after eliminating Osana through the “Betray” method.
- Fixed bug that would cause Raibaru to warn Osana about the smell of nearby gasoline even if Raibaru was dead.
- Fixed bug that would cause Raibaru to fail to realize that Osana was gone if Osana’s corpse was incinerated.
- Fixed bug that prevented the “Remove Bucket” prompt from disappearing after removing a bucket from a door.
- Fixed bug that caused Osana’s bag to appear at school even if she had been killed earlier in the week.
- Finally fixed the bug that prevented the frame-for-murder feature from working. For real, this time!
- Updated more of the game’s text to use a white-to-pink gradient.
- Updated the Scheme text for the Framing elimination method.
- The hardware store in the street now has background music.