New video! 12 minutes and 40 seconds of Osana/Raibaru progress! Check it out!
I’ve also uploaded a new build with some bug fixes and general improvements. Click “Continue Reading” to see a list of all the changes!
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- Pressing the Shift key (or LB shoulder button) while viewing a student’s profile will now display a graphical breakdown of how their initial reputation was calculated. This graph currently does not update as a student’s reputation changes during gameplay, but it probably will in the future.
- Regarding the new reputation graph…I knew that making a dynamic graph would eat up a lot of my time, so I asked another programmer to take care of it for me so that none of my time would be taken away from Osana. The person I went to for help was Abcight, the same programmer who helped me out by creating the DDR minigame for me! I’m extremely grateful for his assistance!
- The music store has been changed into a gift shop. Gifts purchased from this store can be given to rivals during the matchmaking minigame, or given to Senpai to restore his sanity after he experiences a damaging event (such as discovering his childhood friend’s dead body).
- There is a new song for the DDR machine, but the current arrows (I believe the technical term is “beatmap”) are placeholder, and the music/arrows will probably be changed in the next update.
- Kokona’s lunch event will no longer take place (it only existed to showcase the poison mechanic, which is now fully functional on all other students in the game.)
- It should now be impossible to prevent civilians on the street from reaching their destinations. (Yes, even more impossible than it was last time.)
- From now on, using the syringe to tranquilize someone will cause the syringe to become visibly stained with blood.
- When viewing a student’s profile, you can now press left/right to navigate to the next student’s profile.
- Fixed bug that would cause the weapons of the Science Club’s robot to sometimes fail to kill students.
- Implemented an “easy mode” for the first song of the dance machine minigame.
- Each student now has a pre-determined reputation from the start of the game.
- Senpai now has a short, simple reaction to finding a present on his desk.
- Finally updated Horuda’s portrait to use her new hairstyle.
- Added two new hairstyles for Yandere-chan.
- Added a new character to the “Characters” page of the Yandere Simulator website.
Many more additions were made to the game than are reflected in this list, but those additions were all related to Osana/Raibaru, so they’re not publicly available yet. Hopefully that’ll change in the near future!
Earlier this month, the website yanderesimulatorbuilds.uk closed down. That website was dedicated to hosting old builds of Yandere Sim for archival purposes. Fortunately, you can still find an archive of old Yandere Simulator builds located at: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AuUjiSyKwmqahC3-JBrck1Ahx46h
I wonder if anyone will step up to create a new Yandere Sim archiving website?