While recording footage for my next video, I couldn’t resist making a few more tweaks and bug fixes. Because the game has accumulated enough differences to justify an update, I’ve decided to upload a new build.
To see a list of everything that is new/different in the latest build, check out this fan-made Yandere Simulator animation! It’s actually just a preview, and it’s uncertain whether or not it’ll be finished, but it’s sooooo cool that I can’t resist sharing it with you!
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- Fixed Mission Mode bug that prevented the player from being able to use a Mission ID that targeted a student with an ID number between 5 and 10.
- Fixed bug that allowed Yandere-chan to take real photographs of shadowy figures that were only visible in her own imagination.
- Adjusted the pose that Yandere-chan enters as her sanity deteriorates (it’s the same general pose, but now it’s less stiff.)
- Minor aesthetic changes to various characters (like changing the color of Midori’s socks to make her socks match her hair).
- The player is no longer allowed to place a bucket trap on the Headmaster’s door, because it could lead to several bugs.
- Adjusted the expression that appears on Yandere-chan’s face as her sanity deteriorates.
- Replaced Horuda’s original hair model with a superior one. (No bald spot this time.)
- Fixed bugs with the “automatically attack students at low sanity” feature.
- Added one new hairstyle for Yandere-chan.
- Added a new easter egg; something I’ve been planning for several years.
75 thoughts on “May 2nd Bug-Fixing Build”
You got this yandere dev!