Hi again! We’re planning to upgrade the game engine from Unity 2017 to Unity 2018, which will probably take a few days. If you have to wait a few days until the next update, I want you to have the most stable and bug-free build possible, so I’m releasing a new build with some miscellaneous bug fixes.
To read a list of everything that is new or different in the latest build, scroll down past this absolutely gorgeous Christmas illustration by Mulberry!
Fixes, Changes, and Additions
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to mop up the fake blood in the Photography Club’s fake crime scene.
- Fixed bug that would cause carrots to float in midair when digging a hole in the Gardening Club.
- From now on, if a club closes down, the corresponding “Join our club!” poster will disappear.
- Fixed bug that prevented Yandere-chan from being able to commit murder after loading a save.
- There is now a confirmation window when deleting your save data at the Calendar screen.
- There is now a confirmation window when deleting your save data at the Title screen.
- Fixed bug that would cause Dora to play the wrong instrument after reloading a save.
- Replaced one of Yandere-chan’s original hair models with an improved version.
- Fixed bug that prevented Yandere-chan from being able to wear eyepatches.
- Updated Riku and Kokona’s eye colors.