Finally! Every major bug that has been reported over the last week has now been fixed…at least, I think so!
To view a list of everything that is fixed or different in the latest build, scroll down past this absolutely adorable little statue of Aoi Ryugoku created by MarianaAndrade123!
Oh my gosh, she’s just so darn cute!!
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- From now on, a delinquent who was injured and dropped his weapon earlier in the day will no longer try to take down Yandere-chan with his bare hands; instead, he will flee the school while swearing revenge.
- Fixed bug that would cause the player to be stuck between the pickpocket minigame and the combat minigame if a delinquent began chasing Yandere-chan *after* she had already begun the pickpocket minigame.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to freeze in place permanently if she was shoved by a delinquent while the delinquent was performing the “Spiteful Persona” murder reaction animation.
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to talk to the guidance counselor / pray to the turtle / pickpocket a character / offer help to a character while being chased by another character.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to freeze in place permanently if a mind-broken slave attacked a delinquent immediately after the delinquent had shoved her.
- The delinquents will now say different voiced lines when chasing down the player after the player has already defeated them in a fight earlier in the day.
- If a student has been sent to distract a target, they will stop if their target has become busy performing an action (such as changing their shoes).
- Fixed bug that would cause the delinquent combat minigame to continue playing even after a delinquent was attacked by a mind-broken slave.
- The delinquents will now say a voiced line at the beginning of a fight. (These lines are subject to change in the future.)
- Fixed bug that allowed a delinquent to snap out of the combat minigame by noticing a corpse in the middle of a fight.
- Fixed end-of-day police investigation text that referred to a male victim by a female pronoun.