I spent yesterday working on my latest video; it’s 99.9% finished! Just want to ask the voice actress to re-record one line, then it’ll be ready for upload.
While I was waiting for that line to be delivered, I went back to fixing bugs. I fixed a lot of issues, so I’ve prepared a new build.
To see a list of everything that is fixed in the latest build, scroll down past this wonderfully artistic drawing from an illustrator who asked to remain anonymous!
At least…I think she asked to remain anonymous! I may have misinterpreted her! If you’re reading this, talented artist lady: contact me and let me know if you’d like me to credit you by name and link to your art portfolio! I’m also happy to do so!
Fixes and Changes
- If a Teacher’s Pet witnesses murder and reports it to a teacher, but the teacher can’t find any trace of a murder and thinks it’s a prank, the Teacher’s Pet will use a traumatized idle/walk animation for the rest of the day, and will no longer perform cheerful socializing animations.
- Fixed bug that caused any student walking on a patrol path (student council members, bullies) to become unable to follow their path after a teacher’s pet failed to lead a teacher to a corpse.
- Fixed bug that would cause a club to shut down if one of the clubmembers was placed into a musical instrument case, after the clubmember was discovered by police and set free from the case.
- Fixed bug that caused the player to hear delinquents cheering at the game over screen if they got an “Exposed” game over while in the middle of the combat minigame.
- Fixed bug that would cause the “Offer Help” prompt to remain available even after a student was no longer standing at a meeting spot where help could be offered.
- Fixed bug that would cause a Teacher’s Pet to spin in circles when trying to return to their normal routine after failing to lead a teacher to a corpse.
- Fixed bug that caused Senpai’s hair to glow brightly in the photograph in Yandere-chan’s room, if the player picked one of the 5 new hair options.
- Fixed bug that would cause a male character’s eyes to point in different directions after dying at the end of the struggle minigame.
- Fixed bug that allowed student council members to shove or pepper-spray Yandere-chan even if there was a wall between them.
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to begin digging a hole in the gardening club while being chased by a pursuer.
- Students will now refuse to distract the delinquents, because nobody wants to go near them.
- The player can now find additional bleach in the gardening shed.
- A bullied student will no longer agree to distract a bully.