If you read yesterday’s blog post, then you might get a feeling of deja vu when you see the words below!
The last build that I uploaded had a really unfortunate bug in it, so I’ve decided to upload a new build where the bug has been fixed Additionally, this new build also contains some miscellaneous bug fixes!
To see a list of everything that is fixed in the latest build, scroll down beneath this bloody, beautiful artwork by GrayScaleAndIllusory!
Fixes and Changes
- Fixed bug that would cause the gym teacher’s Student Info page to have incorrect information if she was killed and replaced by another teacher.
- Fixed bug that would allow Yandere-chan to ask Riku “Do you have a crush on Riku?” or ask Riku if he has a crush on a dead student.
- Fixed bug that would allow Yandere-chan to perform actions she shouldn’t be able to perform while being chased by a teacher.
- Fixed bug that would cause certain club benefits to not be available after the day that the player had joined that club.
- Fixed bug that would cause glitchy behavior from a teacher if she spotted a corpse while she was distracted by a radio.
- Fixed bug that would allow a student to distract another student who had been splashed with water.
- Fixed bug that would cause kidnapped victims to have the wrong length of stockings/socks.
- Fixed bug that prevented the player from being able to save and view photographs.
- Yandere-chan is now capable of opening doors while crouched.
- Fixed graphical bugs on the Yanvania title screen.