I’m back with another round of bug fixes! Most of these are not new bugs that were caused by the Unity 4 to Unity 5 conversion, but assorted miscellaneous bugs that were discovered and reported over the past few days, after I asked people to hunt for new bugs and report them to me.
To read a list of everything that is different in the new build, please scroll down past this super-badass illustration of Osoro Shidesu by Sarasenia!
Fixes, Changes, and Additions
- Fixed bug that would cause students to repeat their “exchange indoor shoes for outdoor shoes” animation if Yandere-chan distracted them with a giggle after they were done changing shoes.
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to send a student to distract a student who was following Yandere-chan, or a student who was already distracted by something else, like a radio.
- When finding a note in his locker, a male student will now physically hold an actual note in his hand, instead of just pantomiming the action of finding a note with empty hands.
- A student will no longer try to distract a student that Yandere-chan is speaking to, or a student that is dealing with another distraction, such as turning off a radio.
- Lowered the volume of the air conditioning units on the school rooftop so that it would be easier for the player to hear conversations occurring on the school roof.
- Yandere-chan will now drop any item she is holding before performing the “peek around tree” animation, so that whatever she’s holding doesn’t clip into the tree.
- Fixed bug that would cause a little gift box to spawn on Senpai’s desk even if the player hadn’t left one there. (Also, updated the appearance of that box.)
- Fixed bug that would occur when a female student was finding or leaving a note in a shoe locker (the note would be invisible from certain angles).
- The camera will no longer behave strangely when Yandere-chan is hiding under the table near the entrance of the Gaming Club.
- Fixed bug that would prevent a male student’s locker from animating when he was finding a note in his locker.
- Fixed bug that would cause students to become frozen statues if the player arrived at school 1 hour late.
- Fixed bug that would make the Ritual Knife’s fire sound effect play even when the fire was not active.
- Adjusted teachers’ schedules so that they will leave the faculty room and walk to class sooner.
- Fixed bug that would prevent the subtitles from updating in the Befriend / Betray cutscene.
- Hid “Spy” prompts that aren’t supposed to be active outside of their events.
- Fixed bug that would allow Yandere-chan to walk on top of bushes.
- Updated the textures for the cabinets in the Science Club.
- Updated the backup JSON file.