I’ve got a new build ready, with some bug-fixes and a few miscellaneous improvements. Scroll down below this beautiful artwork by Kimburrlee to see a list of everything that is new in the latest build!
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- Fixed bug that would cause the Murder-Suicide animation to not play properly if the victim was splashed with water immediately before being attacked by the mind-broken slave.
- Fixed bug that would cause talking visual effects to continue coming out of a character’s head while they were being killed in a murder-suicide animation.
- Fixed bug that would cause the camera to clip through some walls. (The bug may still happens sometimes. Further investigation is required.)
- Fixed bug that would prevent the player from being able to pick up corpses dropped in the “burial zone” of the school’s gardening club.
- Changed the sky texture and added moving clouds. (I will probably continue to refine the appearance of the sky in the future).
- Fixed bug that would allow blood pools to spawn underneath the ground in the “burial zone” of the school’s gardening club.
- Fixed bug that would cause a dead student to teleport into a club room when the player performed a club activity.
- Fixed graphical bug that would appear in the holes that were dug in the “burial zone” of the gardening club.
- Replaced the copyrighted “Ebola” music track with an original track composed for Yandere Simulator.
- Lowered the texture resolution of some unnecessarily-huge textures to lower their file size.
- Added two new accessories and an extra color for one of the color-changing accessories.
- Implemented a new “scared” idle animation for male and female students.
- Fixed bug that would allow the camera to clip through the ground.
- Implemented a new running animation for male students.
- Changed default music for Mission Mode.