EDIT 4: Video’s done, now I just need to export it and upload it.
EDIT 3: I definitely should have said “2:00 AM” instead of “1:00 AM”…sorry again…
EDIT 2: I’m sorry, the new video will probably be uploaded sometime around 1:00 AM PST on March 17th!
EDIT 1: I’m sorry, the new video probably won’t be ready until sometime in the afternoon or nighttime on March 16th!
I’m working on a new video, but it’s not quite done yet. For now, you can have this new build, with some bug fixes and a few minor changes / additions. Scroll down beneath this beautiful illustration by NZ-Eon to see a list of all of the changes in this build:
She also drew this super-cool illustration of Osana! I love it!
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- Fixed bug that would occur when Kokona found a note in her locker, rejected it, and attempted to throw it over her shoulder.
- Added Lycoris Radiata around the mythical cherry tree. This is related to the game’s lore. You’ll understand one day.
- Fixed bug that would cause another student’s hair to appear on Yandere-chan’s head in the Befriend/Betray cutscene.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-kun to use female idle/walk/run animations under certain circumstances.
- Fixed bug that would cause the Senpai Shrine to open if the player paused the game while near the shrine.
- Fixed bug that was causing some parts of female Martial Arts Clubmember bandanas to appear black.
- Replaced very old 3D models on the school rooftop that looked extremely out-of-place.
- Replaced some temporary placeholder art assets with original, final assets.
- Removed Yandere-kun’s permanent smirk.
- Changed Yandere-kun’s hair.