For information about the new gameplay mode, Mission Mode, click here!
I’m supposed to be on vacation right now, but there were some bugs in yesterday’s build, and many people were having a lot of difficulty downloading the game, so I’m popping back in to fix the issues! There’s a new Mediafire link available! Also, the game’s official launcher should be working properly now…I hope!
Scroll down below this super-badass render created by cheshire09 to see a list of all of the changes in this new build!
- Fixed bug that would cause a mission to become impossible to complete if the player was given the task of using a syringe to murder their victim.
- Fixed bug that would cause students to become incapable of exiting the school due to the large columns of the new gate blocking their paths.
- Expanded the amount of ground that students can walk on so that Students can now enter the Gardening Club or the Hedge Maze.
- Fixed bug that would cause the player to instantly fail a mission if they changed clothing after killing their target.
- Fixed bug that was causing a cyan outline to not appear around the Guidance Counselor.
- Fixed bug that would allow mind-broken slaves to be sent after tranquilized students.
- Fixed bug that was causing NPCs to not have a verbal reaction to dumbbells.
- Fixed bug that was causing NPCs to not have a verbal reaction to shovels.
- Fixed bug that was causing NPCs to not have a verbal reaction to axes.
- Removed the red outline around stationary NPCs.
A Note About Bug-Reporting
When you’re writing an e-mail to report a bug to me, it would be really, really, really helpful if you would put at least one word in the subject of your e-mail that describes the category your bug belongs to. For example:
- Launcher Bug
- Mission Mode Bug
- Friendship Cutscene Bug
This would be SUPER helpful for me. Thanks!
Now, it’s back to my vacation. Come back on the 18th to hear about the fan art contest that I’m planning!