Oops! There were some bugs in the previous build that actually prevented some events/features from working. Sorry about that! Here’s a bug-fixing build that resolves the issues that were introduced in the previous build.
To read a list of everything that was fixed or changed in this update, please scroll down past this cool artwork of Ayano by rainbowcolor10!
Fixes and Changes
- In the last build, I adjusted the bullies’ routine in Mission Mode so that they would eat lunch instead of sunbathing at lunchtime. This is because I completely forgot that it was already possible for the player to change the bullies’ routine by using the “Pool’s Closed” sign to stop them from visiting the pool. I’ve changed it back to the way it was before.
- Fixed bug that would cause the player to remove an item from their book bag and perform a killing animation simultaneously if they attacked a student while also meeting the conditions for removing an item from their bookbag.
- Fixed bug that made it impossible to join the Photography Club if School Atmosphere was low enough to make the Photography Club students begin acting as “Sleuths.”
- Fixed bug that would cause a student’s Persona to switch to “Strict” (the Persona reserved for faculty members) after reporting a suspicious weapon to a teacher.
- Fixed bug that would cause the player to hear the sound of Megami’s laptop shutting off if they reported a corpse to a teacher that was in the faculty room.
- From now on, the player will never see button prompts (like the “hold E to talk to a student” prompt) appearing on top of the “Matchmaking Results” window.
- Fixed bug that would cause dismembered students to “come back to life” if the player participated in Togo’s beat-em-up Task and then returned to school.
- Added missing words / removed extra words from the text that appears onscreen during the “monologue describing next rival” segments of 1980s Mode.
- Fixed bug that prevented the camera viewfinder from appearing when going into first-person mode after joining the Photography Club in 1980s Mode.
- Fixed bug that prevented the player from being able to pick up one of the “Mysterious Keys” needed to activate the science club robot easter egg.
- Fixed bug that prevented Raibaru from being able to pathfind properly during her “talk to Osana on the rooftop at Cleaning Time on Monday” event.
- Fixed bug that would prevent the tape player from operating if the player paused a tape, waited a few seconds, then tried to resume playback.
- Fixed bug that would cause Senpai to have no animation or verbal reaction if he witnessed the protagonist poisoning someone’s food.
- Fixed bug that prevented the “X button” from changing to “F Key” on the screen where Jokichi appears kidnapped in Ryoba’s basement.
- Fixed bug that would cause Osana’s character model to look messed-up after she was kidnapped and brought to the player’s basement.
- Fixed bug that made Raibaru “twitch” and “glitch around” during her “talk with Osana about the type of boys she likes” event.
- Fixed bug that prevented Osana from being able to walk around and pathfind after getting up during her sunbathing event.
- Removed exploit that allowed the player to kill Ui Tunesu during the tutorial buy crafting a knife at the workbench.
- Fixed bug that prevented a barrier from appearing in fornt of the gardening club after it had been shut down.
- Fixed bug that caused the “Makeshift Knife” to be identified by metal detectors as a metal object.
- Fixed bug that prevented Osana from lying down at the right angle during her sunbathing event.
77 thoughts on “August 3rd Bug-Fixing Build”
Amazing work as always. However I still think that Daizo Momose leader of sports club in 1980s mode should spawn inside the gym. The reason why is that Im trying to speedrun ABC Killer Challenge but the leader takes up too much time to change.
I might consider it…I’d need to know more details about the exact situation.
I was waiting for this bug fixing build since the release of the August 1st update. I just couldn’t play Mission Mode normally.
Now that’s fixed (I hope?) and I’ll play all the day!
It was super-fast. Amazing job, like always.
this is proof that yanderedev watches myth videos…💀
…Or the one who sends bug reports.
Hah you say ”Drippy” huh?
if I’m replying to a comment it’s not on purpose but yandere dev I did the befriend and betrayal elimination and when Osana was in the basement she was bald for some reason and had a mix of the school uniform and the ragged clothes.
give some school girls pants instead of skirts since akedemi is supposed to be “expressive”
yanderedev, if you join the gaming club and raise your biology stat to 1, it’s still 0 in the class screen.
That’s how it should be. Raising a skill in a Gaming Club is not a real stat increase. Ayano just follows the instructions from the Internet.
So glad the “Fixed bug that would cause a player to remove an item from there bookbag and perform a killing animation at the same time bug” is fixed because during the abc killer challenge in 1980 mode it happened to me twice, once during the start and once when i was on 55/79 people
there is no mega download link!
it says page can’t be found
Should be working now, right?
when you added the button “take out bags from the backpack more easily” while carrying the “weapon case” there is a Bug that makes you take out the 2 objects at the same time, and then the game crashes🥲
Fixed in the latest build, correct?
Thank you so much for these updates and bug fixes! I still wonder if Ayano-Chan will be able to join the bullies though…
I really like the 1980s rival redesigns, They look really good!
This was released on my birthday lol
I don’t know if this is a bug or not (as this hasn’t happened in builds before), but when you eliminate Osana (I did the befriend method) and you’re at week 2, debug commands are still enabled and you can use them
I am not able to use them. I’m still in build from the 1st august though
It happened to me too but on multiple occasions and its the Amai challenge but some people like to have their own characters while their playing the challenge so maybe it’s a bug the yandere dev didn’t know about
Hm, I see. I’ll attempt to fix this bug. It might be resolved in the next build.
megalink is not working
Where did Yandere-Chan get a Sedative for tea?
There are all kind of over the counter drugs that can work as sedatives and not to mention who’s to say Ryoba never kept any in the house?
Ayano’s Mom IS a yandere herself. I mean she kept the chair and tapes. What else is Ryoba keeping in that house?
Or Ayano could have bought the ingredients and made sedatives at her house. It’s not hard. I’m sure if you did your own research you could find many household chemicals and medicines to make an effective sedative. It’s actually very 🤔
Accidentally clicked send. Lolz. Anyway hope you’re having a lovely day/night wherever you are! Stay safe and wash your hands!
I think she just had it laying in her house lol
Why can’t we take to school?
BUG: When trying to leave the school in mission mode, the screen says “…Senpai…”
And the clubless students leave school after cleaning time even when they are the targets.
Idea: What if only Music Club memebers would be allowed on stage during Ai’s week, and if Ryoba goes there, she’ll lose reputation. Just to make things trickier lmao. It’s bad, I know=))
I didn’t know there was an easteregg of a robot in the science club. How can I activate it ?😯
Find mysterious keys laying in the walls in certain rooms. You need to find 5 of those keys. When you find them all, go to the easter egg, unchain it, and remove the tarp! You’re welcome 🤭
have debugs enabled and look for the silver keys in the corner of rooms to unlock it
Aw dude this came out on my birthday
Nice bug fixing, thanks.
I don’t exactly know if this bug happens to all the rivals but whenever I make a Chigusa (9th rival) to follow me, she always blushes whenever she’s near to Jose Shiuba, Chizuru Yamaguchi, and Bunzo Ohta instead of blushing near her suitor (Etsuji Odaka).
It’s not a bug. Rivals blush next to people they find attractive.
Oh okay thanks for pointing that out
Rivals should not blush in front of anyone
Apmem, you seem to give misunderstandings as answers at times. See, YanDev added that feature so we could know what the rivals are attracted to in a person.
To find out which guys the rivals of the 80s like, you need to read their magazine.
They also blush in 202X mode around guys who have attributes they find attractive. It’s how we find what they find attractive in a boy. You also have to have them follow you, after befriending them, and show them around the clubs to find out their likes and dislikes.
I think there may be a language barrier here. It’s awesome to see someone learning a new language skill. Hope it goes well for you and have an awesome day/night wherever you are! Stay safe! Wash your hands!
That is, in order to bring Osana with a bow, you need to get rid of Raybaru? And I thought to find out which guys Osana likes, you need to eavesdrop on her conversation with Raybaru on Monday. And interests through another conversation /cyber stalk or info-chan to find out.
Osana will not follow the player if Raibaru is not eliminated, then is it necessary to get rid of Raibaru in order to bring Osana with the suitor? And I thought that in order to find out which guys Osana likes, you need to eavesdrop on her conversation with Raybaru. And player can find out your interests through another conversation, cyber stalk, info-chan services.*
I found a mistake, I participated in the club activity 3 times a week and when it arrived on Friday it said that I did not participate in ANY activity.
Yeah, happens to me often in 1980’s mode. I do the activity every day and still get kicked out. I haven’t played since this bug was introduced tbh. Waiting on that to be fixed every update.
Is this bug still in the game as of the latest build?
Yeah, happens to me often in 1980’s mode. Ever since that bug was introduced and hasn’t been patched yet, I’ve held back on playing. That bug ruins the fun for me lol.
Was this bug fixed in the 8/15 build?
I’m not encountering a bug like the one described above…
YandereDev, I found that in Week 6 in 1980s Mode, when you plug the power strip at the stage, the texture is completely different. (usually it’s white but there it’s black) Not really a big problem but it’s been bothering me.
8 years bro
..What are you talking about?
What? What are you talking about? Are you talking about Yanderedev? What did he do? Is he scamming someone for money?
I have an idea, what if, when you stab someone, you are given the choice of leaving the weapon inside of the wound, causing it to not bleed as much or not bleed at all.
Then the person won’t die. The main cause of someone’s death by stab is the hole that is left in them, not just the hit. If the knife stays there, the hole will instantly be filled, and though it would hurt, they’d be very alive to do something about it.
Not always. It depends on how much you stab them and where you do it. They can either be too weak to move or you might stab something important. Where moving would mean you bleed out internally or they could have severed nerves.
Sorry if that was graphic or anything…. But then again we’re talking about a murder game. 😂 Lolz.
Hope you’re having a wonderful day/night wherever you are! Stay safe out there!
It’s been a long time since I stopped looking here and what have I missed! Nan added a lot of stuff, good job!👍
By the way, I have noticed that for the 1980 mode several old characters have been recycled.
(sorry if I shouldn’t have said this)
Don’t judge people without knowing them.
Here, read this;
yanderedev manca un box collider di un cespuglio all ingresso della scuola
There seems to be a weird controller bug. Anytime I use the A button it brings up my phone. And anytime I try to exit out of it it just brought me to the map. And I have to press B multiple times to fully get out of it. It’s… Kinda annoying, to say the least.
I’m sorry, I’ve never heard anyone report that bug before.
If you’re playing the game with Steam running in the background, try closing Steam. It might be remapping the controller.
Don’t pay attention to this guy. they just either want attention, are misinformed, or just want to hate on someone.
From my point of view, the player shouldn’t be allowed to sneak into clubrooms that we’re previously closed. The player should be careful while murdering certain students because of the consequences this might have, but this just gives the player the freedom of killing every student they want without losing any club benefit. I think it’s kinda unbalanced, but you’re doing an amazing progress with the game anyway.👍👍👍
What do you mean? If a player has closed a club, he will not be able to use its bonuses.
yes you can you can use a lockpick
If it were not for this innovation, the player would have no place to get scotch tape if the drawing club was closed, there would be no place to get gasoline and a circular saw if the gardening club was closed.And the player does not give freedom to kill whom he wants.
Dev, i know you added it as to “make it more fun”, but it makes absolutely no sense that you would be able to carry corpses the way Ayano does, without increasing the physic status first. Of course, it’s not fun to drag a body around, but that is just how real life is. You wouldn’t be able to get off that easily. Besides, the running thing makes some features seem way less valorized, the physic status you should get benefits for increasing included.
I absolutely agree.
I noticed Chigusa will still do favors for you or check her locker for a note while wearing a swimsuit. Also, Ritsuko still goes talk to her suitor in a swimsuit. I think they should no longer do that while they are in a swimsuit.
The game probably didn’t consider Chinusa’s suit to be a swimsuit. Try giving them salty snacks.