Yep! Just as I predicted, there were still some bugs lingering in the demo. Here’s a bug-fixing build that should fix most of them, although I’ll likely have to release another build within 24 hours just to finish mopping up the last remaining bugs.
To see a list of everything that I fixed in the latest build, please scroll down past this amazing illustration by Beedrops!
Click here for the full resolution version!
A lot of people were reporting this weird bug:
It should now be fixed in the latest build! Sorry about that!
- While spying on Osana and Musume’s Friday morning conversation, Yandere-chan will now automatically record the conversation as long as she is in the “Spying” state, without the player having to manually press a button to make it happen.
- Fixed bug that prevented the player from unlocking the outside-of-school stealth mission if the player left school by letting the clock reach 6:00 PM instead of leaving school manually via the pink glowing portal.
- Osana will now commit suicide upon her reputation reaching -150, instead of -200. (By the way, if she has already stopped attending school, any future changes to her reputation won’t make any difference.)
- Fixed bug that prevented the player from unlocking the outside-of-school stealth mission if the player spoke to Osana about her problem without purchasing the Befriend/Betray Scheme from Info-chan.
- Fixed bug that prevented the “Thanks For Playing” environment from using the graphical settings that the player had set in the Settings menu.
- Fixed bug that would make Osana return to being a normal student if she was brought to school as a mind-broken slave.
- Fixed bug that would cause Info-chan to react to the Befriend elimination method as though Osana had been killed.
- Fixed bug that would cause the screen to get really blurry when talking to a student at very close proximity.
- The Internet interface in Yandere-chan’s home will no longer be super blurry at some screen resolutions.
- Fixed bug that caused Senpai to hold a smartphone in his hand during Osana’s Monday lunchtime event.
- Characters will no longer snap out of scripted events after noticing dropped weapons on the ground.
- The heart cursor on the title screen’s Settings menu should now be much more easily visible.
- Fixed bug that prevented the “debug” cheat from properly activating debug commands.
- Fixed bug that could result in the confession cutscene playing at a high speed.
- Fixed typo in the “Osana checks out all clubs” event.
- The camera will now move quicker at the Title Screen.