Whoops! The previous build had some embarrassing bugs in it. I’ve released a new build where those bugs are fixed!
To read a list of everything that has been fixed in the latest build, please scroll down past this adorable Yandere-chan cosplay by Annabunny!
- Fixed bug that could result in a corpse being marked as a “sacrifice” even if the player hadn’t activated the ritual knife’s paranormal properties.
- Fixed bug that would prevent Miyuji’s character model from displaying properly if she was kidnapped and put into Yandere-chan’s basement.
- Fixed bug that would cause Akane to get stuck on the Martial Arts’ door if the Martial Arts Club closed.
- Fixed bug that would cause the game to soft-lock if the player attempted to use the Miyuki easter egg.
- Fixed bug that prevented the player from giving a weapon to Horuda Puresu if she was mind-broken.
- Fixed bug that prevented armbands and club accessories from appearing in some student portraits.
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to activate certain easter eggs while in Mission Mode.
- Fixed bug that would cause the game to soft-lock if the player tried to use Pose Mode.
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to drop items and weapons into the school pool.
- Fixed bug that would make the camera bump into Miyuki’s Love-Love Beam.
Hey, didn’t you say you were making a video, or something?
The past few days have been rough and unusual, so I wasn’t able to work on the video as much as I wanted to. Now my schedule has cleared up, so I’m going to get straight to work on it! I hope it’ll be ready for you within 48 hours, but please forgive me if it takes a little longer than that!