The Rival Introduction Video isn’t ready yet, and the Matchmaking Elimination Method isn’t ready yet, either. Why, you ask? This video will explain it to you:
Here’s a list of everything that is new in this build:
- If you open the debug menu and press the “Q” key, a shadow will appear over Yandere-chan’s panties. (This is so that YouTubers won’t have to go through the extra trouble of putting a censor image onscreen when Yandere-chan’s panties are visible.) (Currently only functional on the default school uniform.)
- Added a new graphics quality level (“Yandere” with shadows disabled) for people who want to play with the best possible graphics, but desire a higher framerate.
- Fixed bug that would allow Yandere-chan to give food to a student as the student was cowering in fear after witnessing a murder.
- Fixed bug that would cause delinquents to stay in school permanently, past the point in time when they were supposed to leave.
- Fixed bug that was causing a low framerate whenever looking towards the fountain in the center of the school’s plaza.
- Fixed bug that would prevent a mind-broken slave’s blood from appearing on a weapon that they used to commit suicide.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan’s “twin drills” hairstyle to have a bizarre texture while in her home.
- Fixed bug that was preventing the “fade to black” effect from occurring when teleporting to the demon world.
- Fixed bug that would cause the guidance counselor’s text to appear when it wasn’t meant to appear.
- Fixed bug that was causing exceptionally long loading times when loading the school environment.
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to access the Favors menu while in Yandere-chan’s home.
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to use debug commands while in the demon world.
- Added an easter egg connected to the turtle in the Light Music clubroom.
- Added a kitten. (No functionality yet. Appearance not yet final.)
- Began to implement a “Topic” system, which allows Yandere-chan to acquire new conversational topics to speak about with other students. (Not every Topic is currently unlockable, and it is not possible to converse with students about specific topics yet.)
It will probably only take a few days to acquire the rest of the voiced lines that I require for the Rival Introduction Video. However, the music that I require for the video could take much longer to produce – potentially up to 2 weeks, depending on the availability of the composer who has been given the task.
While I’m waiting for the voiced lines and background music, I’ll work on the Matchmaking Elimination Method. There are also a couple of other cool things that I’d like to make videos about…but those things are meant to be surprises, so I can’t tell you what they are yet.
I hope you’re not too upset that the Rival Introduction video and the Matchmaking Elimination Method both aren’t ready yet. I hope that both of those two things will be ready as soon as possible!