In this update, I think I’ve fixed almost all of the critical bugs that were plaguing the most recent build of the game. Scroll down below this super-awesome-looking Pokemon-themed illustration by Adoralla to read a list of everything that I fixed in this new build!
- Fixed bug that was causing students to stare at the point in space where Yandere-chan was previously standing right before she attacked someone, instead of staring directly at Yandere-chan when she was attacking someone.
- Fixed bug that would cause the player to drown Kokona by speaking to her at any point in the day, if the player had told Kokona to meet them at the school fountain earlier in the day.
- Fixed bug that would allow Yandere-chan to walk around during the Game Over screen if Senpai spotted her committing murder using one of the new Sanity-Based attack animations.
- Fixed bug that was causing Yandere-chan to hold her phone like she would hold a weapon if she was instructed to “Pass Time” while holding a weapon.
- Fixed bug that was causing book-reading students to fail to return to their book-reading animation if they were interrupted while reading a book.
- Attempted to fix bug that would cause Kokona to get called to the guidance counselor’s office even if she had been arrested by the police.
- Attempted to fix bug that would cause Kokona to return Sakyu Basu’s stolen ring even if she was dead or arrested by the police.
- Fixed bug that was causing weapons to not become bloody while Sanity-Based animations were enabled.
- Fixed bug that was causing all kidnapped girls to appear in the basement as Musume Ronshaku.
- Fixed bug that was causing Info-chan’s school uniform to be completely white.
By the way!
If you see an error message that says “Cannot Reach Download Source” when trying to download the newest build of the game, it means that I’m currently uploading a new build of the game! I’ll try to release a new version of the launcher that displays a more clear message sometime in the future.