Oops x2! The last build introduced a new bug, so I’m releasing a new build to fix it. Sorry about the instability of recent builds!
To read a list of everything that was fixed, changed, or improved in the latest update, scroll down past this amazing Ayano cosplay!
- Komako – the 8th rival of 1980s Mode – had a very boring daily routine: “Stand in the plaza, talk to 11 people simultaneously.” She now has a much more interesting routine, one that still makes sense even if she remains present at the school on subsequent weeks, when the other students’ routines have changed; she walks around the school’s two Zen gardens, admiring various aspects of them. Her followers don’t really try to talk with her, but instead, they talk amongst themselves about how graceful she looks. (I’d like to implement a “talking amongst each other” animation in the future, if the animation volunteers become free to help out with that.)
- It’s weird to ask someone to follow you and then just take out a photograph and stare at it silently. So, from now on, if the player starts using the “Pass Time” feature while being followed by a student, the student will complain about the player spacing out and then leave.
- The term “Feed List” has been changed to “Catering List”, because “Feed List” was always a really weird term.
- Fixed bug that would cause the protagonist’s panties to become visible through her gym uniform if the player toggled the panty censor on/off while wearing the gym uniform.
- Fixed bug that would cause certain students to run outside of school whenever loading a save file that was made after they should have been inside of the school.
- Fixed bug that would cause the sound effect for “rummaging through paper” to last twice as long as the animation for rummaging through paper.
- Fixed bug that would cause all students in the vicinity to become aware of a corpse if the player dropped a corpse onto the ground.
- Fixed bug that prevented students from responding correctly to locker notes that should have convinced them to have a meeting.
- Fixed bug that would cause the radio to disappear if the player put the radio into a bookbag, then saved and loaded the game.
- Fixed bug that would cause female Art Club members to emit “speech lines” during the art club’s “club activity” cutscene.
- Fixed bug that would cause female Art Club members to display a graphical glitch when wearing their art club aprons.