Good news – the rate of bug reports has drastically reduced! Hopefully, we’re finally transitioning out of the “fixing anything that is broken” phase, and entering the “implementing the last remaining features I wanted to include in the game before the crowdfunding campaign” phase.
The latest build fixes some significant bugs that a lot of players were encountering and reporting, and also adds two minor features that may come in handy for Mission Mode players.
To read a list of everything that was added, changed, or fixed in the latest build, scroll down past this gorgeous artwork of Ryoba drawn by C4TH4R4SIS!
- It is now possible to repair a sabotaged power strip and also unplug a power strip from a wall, meaning that the player can now use the power strip for electrocutions multiple times in multiple locations around the school in one day. This change was made to assist Mission Mode players.
- You can now find a box of aluminum foil sheets in the Home Ec room. You can bring this box to the weapon bag and pad the inside of the weapon bag with foil. After doing so, metal detectors will become unable to detect any metal weapon that is inside of the weapon bag.
- I’ve been made aware of the fact that, when Nemesis disguised herself as a student, she always wore “outdoor” shoes, even while indoors. This made it incredibly easy to identify which student was Nemesis in disguise. From now on, she will wear indoor shoes while indoors, so that the player can’t easily tell which student is Nemesis.
- If the player attempted to use the sewer manhole to dispose of a murder weapon, the protagonist would simply put the murder weapon away in her inventory instead of actually disposing of it. This bug has been fixed.
- If the player opened the manhole cover with a manhole tool and then saved and reloaded the game, the game wouldn’t remember the actual state of the manhole cover. This bug has been fixed.
- If the player dumped a corpse into the sewer manhole, saved, and reloaded, the game would not recognize the corpse as “disposed” upon reloading. This bug has been fixed.
- Fixed bug that would cause the player to have the same item in their inventory twice if they brought an item from home to school, then saved and reloaded.
- If the player picked up a crafting item, then saved and reloaded, the game would respawn the crafting item. This bug has been fixed.
- Fixed bug that would cause Raibaru to freeze in place permanently if she dodged the water coming from a sabotaged drinking fountain.
- Fixed bug that prevented the “crush rival with heavy object from above” feature from working.
- Fixed bug that made it impossible for the player to delete save files.
- Updated Miyuji’s hair texture.