That massive update from the 15th broke a couple of features, and this update restores their functionality. Sorry about that!
To see a list of everything that was fixed or changed in the latest build, scroll down past this absolutely adorable video from KikiTale! It’s so cute!!!
Fixes and Changes
- In Mission Mode, Delinquents will now respond positively to notes about the topic of “Bullying”, so that it will become possible to complete missions that would require the player to make a Delinquent respond positively to a note in their locker.
- Fixed bug that prevented characters from attempting to return a dropped object to where it belonged if another character had died while attempting to return that dropped object to its proper location.
- Student Council members will no longer react immediately to any “illegal” action that you are performing if you alarm them by running nearby them; they will take a moment before they begin reacting.
- Fixed bug that caused the game’s framerate to be locked at 60 FPS after exiting the Light Music Club’s rhythm minigame, regardless of what framerate the player had selected in the Settings menu.
- Fixed bug that caused all blood pools in 1980s Mode to grow to the same size, instead of gradually shrinking like the blood pools do in 202X Mode.
- Because a bucket of blood counts as murder evidence, any bucket that is at least 50% bloody will now be marked orange in Yandere Vision.
- Fixed bug that caused the protagonist’s low-sanity hallucinations to cast shadows on the ground after they had faded away.
- Fixed bug that caused the protagonist’s collision sphere to expand in size after putting an object into a garbage bin.
- Fixed bug that prevented attack animations from playing during certain circumstances.
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to fit a “Pool’s Closed” sign inside of a bookbag.
44 thoughts on “May 18th Bug-Fixing Build”
Hey! Nice fixes, thank you so much. Glad we can use now a note for the delinquents. By the way, I don’t know if you’re already aware but the website is not working. I know it might not be your problem but I just wanted to make you aware.
Should be fixed now.
YandereDev, I noticed in lunchtime, in mission when I got Aoi Ryugoku fired, she still eats in the Student Council room, but not sitting at the table, instead she sits at the door preventing me from closing it.
Whoops! I’ll fix that one in the next build.
i can’t download this build, the update button doesn’t load
Please read the giant flashing red text: https://yanderedev.wordpress.com/downloads/
Man! Ur a true legend! Updates within days.. Man! I love your effort and hardwork! I’m not a gay, But I will do this for the sake our your glorification…
“YASSSSS GURL!!! SLAYY QUEEEEEN!!!!”
“Shhh, queen you’re slaying too loud! Keep it down!”
*you could say this is the yasified era*
Can you help me? I’m not sure if I downloaded this update, so I decided to check the game for updates. This thing turns into “Check for updates”, takes a very long time to load, and then “Check for updates” again. Am I doing something wrong?
If the launcher isn’t working, then https://yanderedev.wordpress.com/downloads/
I cannot update with the launcher, I also can’t visit your website? Is it down?
It was down for a bit but should be back up now.
Hi! Two things, im not to sure if its just me but when i load saved points, if i have garbage bags in the book bag they disappear, along with the crow bar in the bin by the sewage. And finally the icons for the student that have already been killed dont come across on the info screen as dead. Like said not sure if it just me.
Strange…I put garbage bags into the book bag, saved, loaded, and the feature worked perfectly fine. You might need to e-mail me a link to a video of the feature not working for me to understand the problem better.
One of the links on the download page has not been updated. The first link still contains the version from the 17th.
Same here! I’ve tried to open the download link to see if there is an update for the May 18th Build but it said “No Update Available” and then “Check For Updates.” You haven’t released it yet so please, release it right away!
I was trying to get the genocide ending in the previous build and also on this one and both times I failed because the pink hair boy wasn’t coming to school and going to class both times didn’t make him spawn in either
Sorry, I’ll fix that in the next build.
hey yandere sim i found a glitch apparently if you burn 2 people (with a flaming knife) one of the students bug out any way you can fix this?
Sorry, I’ll fix that in the next build.
“Oh ma gawd yas girl slay”
heyy when are you going to update Ayano’s Artwork?
and when will you add new plushies?
Otohiko didn’t arrive in Mission Mode, whenever I want to eliminate him.
I’m sorry about that; it was a bug. It’ll be fixed in the next build.
I have a question , not exactly to this update – But will we able to reform the deliquent from the 80s – With the Yakuza Brother? Since the Yakuza basically ALMOST asked us to.
At this point in time, I’m not planning on it.
There is still a long way to go for the 10 rivales?
I just want this game to be available on android:((
youve been updating so much! thanks yandev! another day, another slay, yass queeeen
will in the future available option to fire the student council again??
It’s an option in Mission Mode
Yandere dev! you know how shiromi (white haired student council girl) reacts usually to seeing a dead body? She doesn’t really seem that surprised. But when she reports it to the teacher and if the teacher doesn’t find anything suspicious shiromi reacts with the lines “Huh. That’s actually kind of impressive” and does the sad walk animation, i think that she should continue doing her regular walk animation as she doesn’t really seem to care about what just happened. (Just a minor suggestion but I think it adds to her character!)
Hey dev, when will you change Riku’s hairstyle? Its as old as my grandma… Also, can you put a option do disable auto shoes change?
Something I noticed recently is that we can’t take a panty shot of the school nurse. I understand we can’t take photos of the teachers’ panties ’cause they wear pants, but the school nurse wears a dress, so it should be possible. Awsome game by the way!!!✌️
when Raibaru is dead, on Tuesday Osanna doesnt sit still on the fountain when she is readin the book senpai gave her
Whoops – I’ll fix that in the next build.
YandereDev! YandereDev! How do I send you art?
though the discord
Hey yan dev, when I eliminate everyone in week 10 (including the 9 rivals from the previous weeks), I can only complete the genocide ending once 87 out of the 96 students and faculty members are eliminated.