Hello! There were some bugs in the water cooler update, but I’ve prepared an update that fixes those bugs, and also improves the way that the feature works. You’re going to be interested in this build’s changelog!
To see a list of everything that was fixed, added, or changed in the latest build, scroll down past this screenshot of an entire classroom being electrocuted to death:
Yes, someone actually pulled it off! And he recorded a video of it, too. Exactly what I hoped to see when I released yesterday’s build!
Water Cooler Changes and Bucket Changes
- Added the ability to remove a tripwire trap from a water cooler, so that if you accidentally place it in the wrong place, you can correct your mistake without waiting for someone to trigger the trap first.
- Water coolers are now incapable of being tipped over onto their sides, eliminating the possibility of the player setting up a tripwire trap that floats in midair.
- Slightly expanded the size of the “student triggered the tripwire” hitbox to reduce the possibility of a character walking into a tripwire without triggering it.
- The game will now remember the existence/location of puddles of liquid (water, blood, gas, and brown paint) when saving/loading the game.
- When holding a bucket that contains liquid, it is now possible to spill the contents of the bucket on the ground in front of you.
- The act of creating a tripwire trap is now considered suspicious; if anyone sees you do it, they’ll react negatively.
- Fixed bug that prevented the water cooler from acknowledging that the player was putting blood into it.
- The game will now remember the location/status of the water cooler when saving/loading the game.
- The act of carrying a water cooler around school is now considered suspicious behavior.
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- A student who has witnessed the protagonist perform suspicious behavior is marked yellow in Yandere Vision. Due to a bug, walking nearby a student council member would cause the council members to be marked yellow. This bug has been fixed.
- Fixed bug that caused teachers to sit and grade papers in strange locations if they were splashed with water while trying to turn off a noisy radio, if they had been grading papers before hearing the radio.
- Fixed bug that would cause student council members to forget about any corpses that they had seen if they witnesed a fight after seeing a corpse.
- Fixed bug that would cause a student carrying a garbage bag to completely forget about the bag if they were alarmed by anything.
- Fixed bug that would cause the words “Memes” to appear in 1980s Mode (where the word “Jokes” is meant to appear instead).
- Fixed bug that prevented the game from correctly tracking the current week when saving/loading data.
- Fixed bug that prevented the game from fully rendering the protagonist during SNAP Mode.