Hello! There was an embarrassing bug in the previous build, so I quickly prepared a new one.
To see a list of everything that has been fixed or changed in the latest build, scroll down past this beautiful artwork of Osana by Tomlu!
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- If the player disposes of all spare uniforms and is currently wearing the last piece of clean clothing in the school, they should be disallowed from attacking anyone, since getting any blood on their clothing would put them in a situation where they are stuck in a bloody uniform and are guaranteed to be arrested. There was a bug that allowed the player to continue attacking students even if it would mean that they’d have no spare clothing to switch into. This bug has been fixed.
- There was a bug that allowed the player to strip off their bloody clothing in the locker room, even though they wouldn’t have any spare clothing to change into, and thus would be stuck in the locker room indefinitely. This bug has been fixed.
- Fixed bug that caused teachers to wear both 1989 clothing and modern-day clothing simultaneously if the player enabled the “disable character models when they are a certain distance from the camera” option in the Settings menu.
- From now on, the “School Atmosphere Percent” number on the Calendar screen will turn white if the school atmosphere is lower than 50%, so that it’s no longer a black number against a black background.
- Fixed bug that prevented the game from acknowledging that Yandere-chan should be able to find the poison bottle in the science lab after boosting her Chemistry in the Gaming Club.
- Adjusted the visual effects on the Calendar screen for 1980s Mode so that “low school atmosphere” effects do not cause certain aspects of the UI to become difficult to read.
- Fixed bug in 1980s Mode that would cause the Sanity meter to always display 100%, even if the player had lowered Ryoba’s sanity far beneath 100%.
- There were still a few pamphlets around the school in 1980s Mode that featured images of modern-day smartphones. These have been changed.
- There is now a spare uniform in the Sewing Club in 1989 so that the player can now actually use the emergency showers in 1980s Mode.
- Fixed bug that caused the nurse in 1989 to have a comically oversized modern-day cell phone.
- Updated the texture for the 1989 swimming leggings.