I fixed so many bugs in the previous build that I thought the game would be nearly bug-free at this point…but I made so many dozens of changes to the game in the previous build that I actually created a couple of new bugs! Darn! Well, time for another bug-fixing build…
To see a list of everything that is fixed or different in the latest build, scroll down past this hilarious video by Akwa:
Damn, it must have taken dozens of hours to do all of that video editing! That’s impressive!
By the way, you did see my blog post about the fan-made Yandere Simulator comic, right? Check it out!
Fixes and Changes
- If Raibaru noticed a dropped weapon while sunbathing, she would return the weapon to its proper location, but if Osana had been killed while Raibaru was away, Raibaru would not resume sunbathing properly. This bug has been fixed.
- Bugs would occur if the player detonated the explosive device while it was inside of a bookbag, so it is no longer possible to detonate the explosive device while it is inside of a bookbag.
- Fixed bug that would cause the “Ryoba gets arrested” cutscene and the “memorial for a student’s death” cutscene to play simultaneously if the player eliminated the 10th rival on a Friday.
- Fixed bug that would cause Osana to teleport out of the pool and back to her pool chair after being drowned in the pool.
- Fixed bug that caused debug commands to perpetually remain active, after the player had activated them one time.
- The “Mysterious Keys” will no longer appear in 1980s Mode, since they are for an 202X-exclusive easter egg.
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to summon the map screen during the “Ryoba gets arrested” cutscene.
- It is no longer possible for Ryoba to kill her future husband by pushing a bookcase on him.
- Fixed bug that caused Ryoba’s clothing to be pure white during the courtroom scene.
- Fixed bug that caused any corpse inside of a garbage bag to leak blood.
- Added a “Skip” button to the “Ryoba gets arrested” cutscene.