Got an extra-large build for you today with 33 differences between it and the previous build!
Actually, this build contains a number of performance optimizations. I wonder if you’ll get a better framerate in this build?
To see a list of everything that is new or different in the latest update, scroll down past this gorgeous artwork of Oka Ruto by Vlad Bacescu!
Fixes and Changes
- If the player scheduled a meeting with a student (by putting a note in that student’s locker) for a point in time when that student would be busy with an event, there was a bug that would cause the student to run to the meeting spot in the middle of their event. This bug has been fixed.
- Fixed bug that caused Ryoba and the Yakuza to repeat their “talking about abduction for the first time” conversation every time Ryoba brought up the subject until she had successfully paid for an abduction.
- Fixed bug that would cause the “Enjo Kosai” couple in the street to disappear if Kokona was killed (Kokona is no longer one of the two characters who appears on the street doing Enjo Kosai).
- If you pay the Yakuza to kidnap a girl, you will now see a cutscene where the girl is kidnapped. The cutscene will play on the subsequent day, after you’ve left home for school.
- Fixed bug that would cause the player’s current rival to be eliminated if they told the Yakuza to abduct a previous rival who had already been eliminated in some other fashion.
- Fixed bug that caused female students’ bodies to deform in a strange way when performing their “warming up for sports club activities” animations.
- Fixed bug that caused a student’s pathfinding to break if they dodged a falling bucket of water while running to a water fountain to have a drink.
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to use the “Skip” button to repeatedly replay one part of the Befriend/Betray Osana cutscene.
- Fixed bug that caused a lot of animations to stop working after the player returned from the delinquent beat-em-up minigame.
- Gema now eats food at lunchtime during Mission Mode so that it’s possible to complete a mission that involves poisoning him.
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to open the “Hint” menu in situations when the game shouldn’t be able to pause.
- Fixed bug that caused Cooking Club students’ aprons to remain visible even after they had been put into garbage bags.
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to summon the 1989 “Advice” menu while interacting with a rival’s suitor in 202X.
- Optimized code related to tracking reputation to reduce reputation’s effect on performance and improve framerate.
- The Psychology stat now has an accurate description when using the Gaming Club’s computer to boost your stats.
- Fixed bug that would cause Ryoba to have Ayano’s hair if Ryoba removed a raincoat in the shower building.
- Fixed bug that caused the “Return Home” option to appear on the pause menu during a Mission Mode mission.
- Fixed bug that made teachers in 202X use the wrong type of cell phone and hold it at a bizarre angle.
- Fixed bug that caused Ayano to have the wrong bust size during the delinquent beat-em-up minigame.
- Fixed bug that caused Ryoba to wear Ayano’s stockings during the delinquent beat-em-up minigame.
- Fixed bug that caused Nemesis to be marked with a “Rival” icon when viewed from the map screen.
- Updated Scheme text that incorrectly claimed a screwdriver could be found in the Science Club.
- Fixed bug that prevented some parts of the Settings menu from functioning on the title screen.
- Updated the “Watch Senpai and Osana walk to school” scene to use Ayano’s new hair model.
- Fixed bug that prevented Ayano’s new hair model from having an outline in Yandere Vision.
- Fixed bug that would cause the Journalist to identify a garbage bag as a severed limb.
- Fixed bug that caused Sora Sosuke to react to Kaguya’s death using Raibaru’s voice.
- Fixed bug that prevented the game from updating the shader used for Ayano’s hair.
- Fixed bug that gave Ryoba the wrong school uniform on the title screen.
- Teiko’s hair is now longer to match her official character artwork.
- Updated the map icon for Ayano to use her new hairstyle.
- Updated Ayano’s Yancord icon to use her new hairstyle.
- Improved framerate when moving the camera in the town.
63 thoughts on “November 16th Bug-Fixing Build”
Looking straight on at her she looks like Ryoba
Well… She is her daughter. Plus wouldn’t it be weird if Ayano’s model looked less polished than Ryoba’s? It’s honestly a change that needed to happen.
I honestly never really liked Ayano’s hair. It looked very plain. At least to me. Her hairstyle actually looks better.
Ikr?! So pretty and I love how it moves. So happy this got updated!
Yeah but The ponytail looks virtually invisible from this angle
Not really sure what you mean. The hair looks big and it’s definitely a bigger ponytail and bangs. Did you get a graphic glitch? If so I am pretty sure that’s going to be fixed.
I’m just happy it got updated. Hope more cool updates like this keep coming! 👍🏻✨
No I mean looking at Ayano’s face, you can’t see the ponytail as easily
Well it looks like that in her official character art on the website, plus I have seen plenty hairstyles where the ponytail isn’t visible from the front. We just need some time to get used to it.
But I am not here to change your mind. Because we’re not all guaranteed to like the same things as that’s what makes us individuals. So it’s fine if we don’t agree. 👍🏻✨ Have a lovely day/night wherever you are~!
hey yandere dev i wanted to reccomend one minor improvement to the game.When ayano or ryoba are in their homes shouldnt u be able to access settings?
Girls bodies also deform when performing science animations, pool animations, and delinquent animations.
do you think yandere dev with put martial arts club members tasks
Most likely, anyone with the homework task won’t get a new one until after the crowd-funding campaign(sometime after Amai or Kizana).
Loved the kidnapping cutscene and how you can tell which rival it is by the stockings. Great work! 👍🏻✨
i found a bug that kind of annoys me, when you go to extras and active debug it just stays it never turns off. even if i restart the game
I’ll see if I can fix this in the next build.
Hey, Yandere Dev! I’m here to report some bugs I found.
1. The game cannot save pictures if you take one with Ayano’s smartphone or Ryoba’s camera (if she joins the Photography Club).
2. Yaku’s portrait and Miyuji’s portrait are bugged.
3. Some of the 1980s rivals’ portraits have a smiley face and they are not looking at the camera.
1. Works for me.
2. “Bugged” how? Explain. They look fine to me.
3. Can’t fix without help from an animator.
1. I have the latest build and it doesn’t work for me.
2. Yaku’s head-mounted device “screen” looks like glass instead of having an emotion. (I wish there was a possibility to send an image) Miyuji doesn’t have her tongue out.
3. That’s okay, I understand!
Hey YanDev! Ayano’s new hair is wonderful, but in the game itself it does not have an outline and Character Rim Lighting, just like a rain coat, but also the coat does not yet have an outline in Yandere Vision :<
during the tutorial of the newest build sumire kept bleeding through the garbage bag making it impossible to progress
Ah, damn! That’s a bad bug! I’ll fix it in the next build…
Who ripped the garbage bags? (I mean it as a joke. We all had a garbage bag rip at some point. Well, not in the game.)
Unrelated to this blog, but I think that if you improve your writing skills during classes, you should be shown what subject to choose when writing a note to that student’s locker!
For example, in order to make Osana go on the rooftop, you should write “Stalkers and blackmail”. With improving writing skills, “Stalkers and blackmail” would be highlighted in red perhaps.
Wether this feature is unnecessary or not, I don’t think it would take a long time to implement. It is also really useful when you don’t know a student’s persona! Just a thought=)
The persona is in their student info
The student info shows up when you select them in the “Find student locker” menu
(Although if you mean when someone doesn’t know what topics work for which persona, I can see that)
Yeah that’s what I mean. For players that don’t know.
You get the ‘Stalkers and Blackmail’ option after you listen in on two different conversation, meaning that you can now send Osana to the rooftop.
I don’t think it’s neccessary for it to be highlighted.
worst build=\ again 5fps on the roof
I don’t have low fps on roof
Are you sure it is the game and not your PC? Mine works perfectly fine. Maybe it’s the fact it switched to the new Unity build?? Some PC’s can’t handle that.
yeah of course its my PC..you are clown?? Other builds work fine,but build trash=\ but new build is out,need check it
No need to be rude. You doing okay?? This is strange to be so angry at. So it’s only fair I ask. Maybe take a me day! Everyone needs one of those! Hope whatever is bothering you clears up! Feel better! ☺️👍🏻✨
that’s probably just your computer bc mine’s fine and i have basically no space left
Yeah maybe your right when I click the R button it doesn’t do anything so I tried complementing someone and when I do do that it would work it must just be my computer.
Hey Yandere Dev I think I found a bug so I put on cheats i’m trying to join the delinquents and when I push the R button the reputation won’t go up or down and I tried it on 1980 mode and it doesn’t work either could you try to fix that in your next build if you can.
Don’t report bug with debug menu!
I’m just letting him know dude chill and no one asked you
And YanDev didn’t ask you to report bug in debug :}
He can ignore me if he wants to it was just a seggestion and still no one asked you.
yandere dev did say to not report bugs with debug menu anyways.. still he would ignore your bug
No one asked you.
Hey YanDev! Found two bugs.
[ONE] Every time I start a mission in Mission Mode, I start with the default uniform until I change my shoes.
[TWO} I tried three times to start a Multi-Mission, but every time I did, the game crashed. I’m assuming it happens every time, but I was going to eliminate Hazu Kashibuchi by attacking, Gita Yamahato by setting on fire, Sakura Hagiwara by pushing off the roof, Kokoro Momoiro by electrocuting, and Shiromi Torayoshi by poisoning.
Hey Yandere dev do you think you can fix the start day over from home button I know this is not a bug but it’s not working when I click on it it freezes so if you can can you fix it in the next build or whenever you can thanks 😊.
That artwork is absolutely gorgeous
Still no fix to a weird blue screen in 1980s mode when clicking right mouse button
Yandere dev, is it a possibility that the student, Hazu Kashibuchi has Heterochromia?
Hi Yandere Dev!
Yan-chan is so much cuter with the new hair.
Yan Dev, could you pleaes ask Michaela to record laugh for Ayano?? :>
Because it sounds funny when Ayano has 0% and giggles, and then when I want her to laugh there is a completely different voice, so pleaseeeeee
And again, i was playing game and i found some things to change :>
– Profile pic is outdated at kaobook and nozama
– Ayano have old hair in few pictures in first cutscene
– At town one of the girls have hair in her clothes
That’s all (for now ) Have a good day / night Yan Dev
I’m not sure if anyone had talked about this, but in 1980s mode if you go to the town, the Odayaka bakery is still there. Including Amai’s mother.
It doesn’t look like Amai’s mother. It may be Amai’s grandmother. Maybe the bakery was around in the 1980s?
I think that Ayano’s current laugh fits Ryoba because she has a more sweet voice, I would give the laugh that Michaela recorded to Yandere-chan. What do you think about interchanging their laughs ?
Keep up the good work Yandere-dev!
Aww, thank you!
Hello Yandere dev I found a bug though it isn’t that serious, when I drowned Osana and I distracted Raibaru using a baseball bat so she could leave the pool.. she came back laying down somewhere else.
Whoops! That’ll be fixed in the next build.
YAY you made a build in my birthday 😀
Hey, Yandere Dev. You placed a wrong target in Alphabet Killer Challenge
In the game : Kaho Miki, Kagemori Takagi, Kaguya Wakaizumi
You should put become : Kagemori Takagi, Kaguya Wakaizumi, Kaho Miki
Oops! I’ll fix that in the next build.
Ok. I will waiting you for fixing that bug. By the way, thanks for replying my messages
Hello yandere dev I have a problem there’s a bug you need to fix it after playing the 1980s mode the uniform and the glass thing isn’t the same as the one as before and some things are misplaced you need to fix it thank you.
Fixed in the current build, right?