Got an extra-large build for you today with 33 differences between it and the previous build!
Actually, this build contains a number of performance optimizations. I wonder if you’ll get a better framerate in this build?
To see a list of everything that is new or different in the latest update, scroll down past this gorgeous artwork of Oka Ruto by Vlad Bacescu!
Fixes and Changes
- If the player scheduled a meeting with a student (by putting a note in that student’s locker) for a point in time when that student would be busy with an event, there was a bug that would cause the student to run to the meeting spot in the middle of their event. This bug has been fixed.
- Fixed bug that caused Ryoba and the Yakuza to repeat their “talking about abduction for the first time” conversation every time Ryoba brought up the subject until she had successfully paid for an abduction.
- Fixed bug that would cause the “Enjo Kosai” couple in the street to disappear if Kokona was killed (Kokona is no longer one of the two characters who appears on the street doing Enjo Kosai).
- If you pay the Yakuza to kidnap a girl, you will now see a cutscene where the girl is kidnapped. The cutscene will play on the subsequent day, after you’ve left home for school.
- Fixed bug that would cause the player’s current rival to be eliminated if they told the Yakuza to abduct a previous rival who had already been eliminated in some other fashion.
- Fixed bug that caused female students’ bodies to deform in a strange way when performing their “warming up for sports club activities” animations.
- Fixed bug that caused a student’s pathfinding to break if they dodged a falling bucket of water while running to a water fountain to have a drink.
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to use the “Skip” button to repeatedly replay one part of the Befriend/Betray Osana cutscene.
- Fixed bug that caused a lot of animations to stop working after the player returned from the delinquent beat-em-up minigame.
- Gema now eats food at lunchtime during Mission Mode so that it’s possible to complete a mission that involves poisoning him.
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to open the “Hint” menu in situations when the game shouldn’t be able to pause.
- Fixed bug that caused Cooking Club students’ aprons to remain visible even after they had been put into garbage bags.
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to summon the 1989 “Advice” menu while interacting with a rival’s suitor in 202X.
- Optimized code related to tracking reputation to reduce reputation’s effect on performance and improve framerate.
- The Psychology stat now has an accurate description when using the Gaming Club’s computer to boost your stats.
- Fixed bug that would cause Ryoba to have Ayano’s hair if Ryoba removed a raincoat in the shower building.
- Fixed bug that caused the “Return Home” option to appear on the pause menu during a Mission Mode mission.
- Fixed bug that made teachers in 202X use the wrong type of cell phone and hold it at a bizarre angle.
- Fixed bug that caused Ayano to have the wrong bust size during the delinquent beat-em-up minigame.
- Fixed bug that caused Ryoba to wear Ayano’s stockings during the delinquent beat-em-up minigame.
- Fixed bug that caused Nemesis to be marked with a “Rival” icon when viewed from the map screen.
- Updated Scheme text that incorrectly claimed a screwdriver could be found in the Science Club.
- Fixed bug that prevented some parts of the Settings menu from functioning on the title screen.
- Updated the “Watch Senpai and Osana walk to school” scene to use Ayano’s new hair model.
- Fixed bug that prevented Ayano’s new hair model from having an outline in Yandere Vision.
- Fixed bug that would cause the Journalist to identify a garbage bag as a severed limb.
- Fixed bug that caused Sora Sosuke to react to Kaguya’s death using Raibaru’s voice.
- Fixed bug that prevented the game from updating the shader used for Ayano’s hair.
- Fixed bug that gave Ryoba the wrong school uniform on the title screen.
- Teiko’s hair is now longer to match her official character artwork.
- Updated the map icon for Ayano to use her new hairstyle.
- Updated Ayano’s Yancord icon to use her new hairstyle.
- Improved framerate when moving the camera in the town.