I wasn’t able to fix as many issues as I wanted to today, but I still managed to fix a bunch! More to come tomorrow!
To see a list of everything that was fixed or changed in the latest build, scroll down past this beautiful artwork of Musume by Horouka!
Fixes and Changes
- Fixed bug that would cause Sora (cyan-haired Rainbow Boy) to say one of Raibaru’s voiced lines if the player accepted the Martial Arts Club leader’s Task.
- Fixed bug that caused students to leave smartphones inside of the shower building when they changed clothing in 1980s Mode.
- Fixed bug that caused students to spin in circles after the player completed the Yakuza’s brother’s beat-em-up Task.
- Changed the texture of one student’s hair, since it didn’t fit in at all with the rest of the 1989 student body.
- Fixed bug that made the text “Info-chan’s Room” appear over the Newspaper Club on the map screen of 1980s Mode.
- Fixed bug that prevented the Yakuza’s brother’s Task from beginning if the player accepted it after 3:30 PM.
- Fixed bug that caused the game to freeze if the player got a game over during the asylum stealth mission.
- Fixed bug that caused the Student Info screen to be broken when viewed inside of the protagonist’s home.
- The term “social media” will no longer appear as an option when leaving a note at a student’s locker.
- Fixed bug that prevented the Yakuza’s brother from leaving school after his Task had been completed.
- Cooking Club students will no longer attempt to give food to students who are sleeping.
- It is no longer possible to walk on top of the library bookcase after pushing it over.
- Fixed bug that put an unintentionally large amount of bloom in the courtroom scene.