Got another build for you with a bunch of bug fixes! I’m aware that there are still some more bugs lingering in the game, and I plan to fix more tomorrow.
To see a list of everything that was fixed or changed in the latest build, scroll down past this beautiful artwork by yu-humihana!
Fixes and Changes
- In both the main story mode and 1980s Mode, the player can use a “Persona Mirror” to change their current Persona. Previously, if Ryoba selected the “Default” Persona, she would start using Ayano’s idle/walk animations. From now on, selecting the “Default” Persona in 1980s Mode will restore Ryoba’s default animations instead of Ayano’s animations.
- It is no longer possible to talk to students while Yandere Vision is active. This means that you can no longer be snapped out of “Speed Up Time” mode by inadvertently talking to a passing student.
- Fixed bug that would cause a falling bookcase to instantly kill Honami no matter where she was on the map, even if the falling bookcase was falling on a completely different student.
- It should no longer be possible to access the Extras menu from the 1980s Mode Title Screen (debug commands and easter eggs were never meant to be accessible in this mode).
- It is now possible to skip the entire tutorial sequence immediately after starting a new save file, instead of having to load into the school scene to skip the tutorial.
- Re-arranged and added props in the library so that students can no longer get stuck or become unable to pathfind and spin in circles inside the library.
- Fixed bug that caused the Yakuza’s brother’s Task to count as completed even if Ryoba was defeated by the rival gang in the beat-em-up minigame.
- All weapons except the cooking club’s knife are now disabled in the game’s tutorial, to prevent bugs and story continuity errors.
- Fixed bug that prevented a heartbeat sound effect from playing when Ryoba was freaking out in her Senpai’s presence.
- Fixed bug that caused the game to freeze during the “Offer Help” conversation of the 5th rival (Ritsuko).
- Disabled the “Find Student Locker” button prompt in the tutorial, since it would crash the tutorial.
- Fixed bug that made one of the student council boys sit in midair when having a council meeting.
- Increased the volume of some of the Journalist’s voiced lines, since they were a bit too quiet.
- Fixed bug that caused the headmaster’s neck to twist around when he was tasing Ryoba.
- Osana can no longer appear on the 1980s Mode title screen.
- Fixed typos in student profiles.