11:11 AM PST UPDATE: There was a bug in this build that was so severe, I have uploaded a new build to fix it. Please download the latest build to avoid a game-breaking bug.
I’m continuing to fix bugs as reports come in. I fixed a lot of issues today, but there are still some issues I haven’t gotten around to fixing yet. I’ve been awake for quite a long time and I’m getting too sleepy to focus, so I’ll just upload what I’ve done so far, and return tomorrow with another bug-fixing build.
To see a list of everything that changed in the latest build, scroll down past this beautiful artwork of Komako Funakoshi by candy-demon Vtuber amamipoki!
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- The Narcotics were intended to be “one-hit-kill” contraband; in other words reporting a rival for Narcotics was supposed to get the girl arrested immediately, rather than just make a bit of progress towards her expulsion. This is now the way that the feature functions. And, because it’s such a powerful item, the price that the Yakuza charges for Narcotics has gone up.
- Fixed bug that prevented the 1989-specific confession music from playing during the 1980s Mode rival-confesses-to-Senpai sequence.
- It should no longer be possible for the 4th rival (Sumiko) to get stuck when trying to investigate a sound from the sewing room.
- The explosive device will now cause students to fly up in the air when it explodes, instead of making them crumple lifelessly.
- Fixed bug that would cause the Expulsion elimination method to freeze the game if the 1st rival had been eliminated lethally.
- Fixed bug that caused 2022 rivals’ portraits to appear in 1980s Mode whenever a 1980s rival portrait needed to be displayed.
- Fixed bug that would cause the white-text-on-blue-screen cutscenes to play at fast speed if the player skipped the tutorial.
- Cooking Club students will no longer attempt to give food to rivals who are trying to have private conversations with Ryoba.
- Fixed exploit that prevented the game from moving past the “sold kidnapped prisoner” window in the Yakuza’s Ransom menu.
- Fixed bug that caused the cardiograph from the main game to appear onscreen in 1980s Mode after attending class.
- If a girl is framed for possession of Narcotics, the “RIVAL EXPELLED” text will change to “RIVAL ARRESTED”.
- Fixed bug that made Ryoba’s face look weird when reacting to Senpai accepting a rival’s love confession.
- Ryoba now wears pajamas when she is at home on Sunday (since she doesn’t go to school on that day).
- Fixed bug that gave the player infinite Explosives just for buying it one time.
- Fixed bug that gave the player infinite Narcotics just for buying it one time.
- Adjusted the Strength values for a few of the rivals.
- Removed the wi-fi signal icon from Ryoba’s notepad.