I noticed some things in the game that needed to be fixed, so here’s a new bug-fixing build!
To read a list of everything that is new or changed in the latest build, scroll down past this super badass artwork of Osoro on a motorcycle, drawn by Kjech!
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- Previously, I decided to put the box of garbage bags and the roll of tarp into a random storage room purely because I didn’t know where else to put them. I’ve decided to move them to the Home Ec room. That room now also contains a bucket, a mop, bleach, and a basin to get water for a bucket. Because it’s also the location of the washing machine, the Home Ec room is now the one place in school with the highest number of useful objects for the player.
- If you are playing the game on keyboard and wearing a bookbag, the key to drop the bookbag is “6”. This feature was fully functional in the previous builds, but the bookbag key wasn’t marked with a number, so some players didn’t understand how to drop the bookbag. The bookbag key now has a number floating next to it.
- Yandere-chan now wears different sleepwear when in her room at night, because her previous pajamas were completely out-of-character for her. She also takes her ponytail off at night. (The exact models/textures might be tweaked in the future!)
- Fixed bug that caused Raibaru to obnoxiously stand next to Osana and try to talk to her while she was waiting under the confession tree or confessing to a boy.
- Adjusted student pathfinding so that students will no longer get stuck when trying to enter bathroom stalls during Cleaning Time.
- Fixed bug that caused Raibaru to warn Osana of nearby gasoline even if Raibaru was on the opposite side of the school as Osana.
- Fixed bug that prevented water/blood/gas textures from appearing on a student’s body when they were splashed with any liquid.
- Fixed bug that caused the game to freeze if the player attempted to gossip about a student who was not present at school.
- Added more props and decorations to the Home Ec room – but I’ll probably renovate it further in the future.
- Fixed bug that was preventing students’ shoes from appearing in their shoe lockers at the start of the day.
- Restored the outlines to characters’ portraits, since a lot of people seemed to miss the outlines.
- Fixed bug that caused the Occult Club candle to stop burning after it had set someone on fire.
- Updated the Cooking Club hair textures, since the original ones were overly saturated.