I’ve prepared a new build with a bunch of bug fixes!
If you’re curious what I’m currently working on and what my next goal is, check out this blog post.
To see a list of everything that is new or different in the latest build, scroll down beneath this adroable artwork of Amai by c-chan2.0!
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- If a student council member saw the player crouching, she would instantly send the player to the counselor. This was a bit too harsh, so it’s been adjusted. From now on, the student council will only send you to the counselor if they see you crouching at least 5 times. (Crouch-walking around school is still weird and suspicious behavior, though. What would you think if you were at school and you saw someone crouch-walking everywhere?)
- It was discovered that the “Pass 30 minutes by studying in the library” feature actually breaks a ton of events, but doesn’t break anything that occurs after 3:30 PM. Because this feature was primarily only added to the game so that players wouldn’t have to wait absurd amounts of time for post-Cleaning Time events to begin, this feature now only functions after 3:30 PM.
- If Osana was drowned at lunchtime and her corpse was left hidden in a closed bathroom stall, a bug would occur after lunchtime where Raibaru would eternally attempt to walk into the bathroom stall containing Osana. This bug has been fixed.
- If the player stabbed a Cooking Club member while the clubmember was feeding someone, the student that was being fed would show no reaction and would freeze in place permanently. This has been fixed.
- Added hedge walls near the doors at the north end of the school to facilitate sneaky stealth gameplay and also prevent pathfinding problems that would cause characters to get stuck on the doors.
- Student Council girls will no longer pepper-spray you if you’re holding a weapon that you have “permission” to be holding (such as holding a baseball bat while being in the sports club).
- Fixed bug that would cause the game to treat the Alphabet Killer weapon case like the cello case, but only if the player was playing the game with a controller and not a keyboard.
- Fixed bug that prevented the “Offer Help” prompt from leaving the rooftop if the player pushed a student from the rooftop while the “Offer Help” option was available.
- Fixed bug that let the player set the cello case down absolutely anywhere (even if it would clip into the wall), but only if they were playing the game on keyboard.
- If the player used the woodchipper to turn a student into a bucket of blood, a bug was preventing the blood from appearing in the bucket. This has been fixed.
- Fixed bug that would cause the “Evidence Warning” window to reference attending class when classes were over and the player was attempting to leave school.
- Fixed bug that made characters freeze in place / slide across the ground if they were alarmed by Yandere-chan immediately before being splashed with water.
- Info Points now use a different icon instead of panties, to prevent people from thinking that panty shots are the only way to purchase favors from Info-chan.
- Fixed bug that prevented the Drown Elimination icon from filling in on the Demo Checklist if Osana’s body was disposed of after she was drowned.
- Fixed bug that would cause a character to permanently freeze in place if they were splashed with water while running to a toilet to vomit.
- Fixed bug that would cause NPCs to be alarmed by the sight of Yandere-chan picking up innocuous weapons like scissors or screwdrivers.
- Fixed bug that made the red paint inside of the Art Clubroom render as a small red oval instead of the proper size/shape.
- The ID card from the faculty room is now required in order to shut down the security system in the announcement room.
- Fixed bug that would result in the cops automatically coming to school if Osana was killed with poison at lunchtime.
- Fixed bug that made Raibaru stop following Osana if Osana waited at the matchmaking tree for over 60 seconds.
- Fixed bug that would cause students to get stuck on a cardboard box while walking down the school corridors.
- Fixed bug that would make the wrong notification text appear when the player picked up Osana’s cat charm.
- Students should no longer get stuck on fence doors when trying to pathfind in or out of the incinerator area.
- Renovated the Headmaster’s office with new props!