Happy Valentine’s Day! I don’t have a special Valentine-themed update for you today, but I do have a new build with a bunch of bug fixes in it!
On an unrelated note, I’d like to ask for your help with something. I’m struggling with a game design dilemma, and I’d like to ask the Yandere Simulator fanbase for feedback. Please click here for the details! If you want to provide feedback, but you don’t have a Reddit account, feel free to write your thoughts in the comment section below.
If you’ve been following this blog for a while, you’ve probably noticed that every blog post I’ve made since Osana was released has featured fan-made artwork of Osana! At this point in time, I’ve posted so much Osana artwork that the only artwork remaining is stuff that I’ve been reluctant to post. Why? Because it’s gory, and might be disturbing for some people!
Here’s an example; this image by Spooky has got some gore that some viewers may find a little disturbing, so I’ve decided to censor it a little bit:
Click here if you’re interested in seeing the full, uncensored image…but don’t say I didn’t warn you!
Anyway, with that out of the way, click Continue Reading for a list of everything that was fixed or changed in the latest build!
Fixes and Changes
- The vegetable plot in the gardening club is a valid way to dispose of corpses, but it’s not meant to be a valid way to dispose of clothing or weapons. From now on, if the player tries to drop something in the gardening club, a short message will display onscreen explaining to the player that what they’re trying to do is not a supported feature.
- Fixed bug that would prevent the game from accurately remembering which tapes/manga should still be present at school, if the player collected tapes/manga and then reset the day or reloaded a save.
- Fixed bug that caused Yandere-chan’s phone to turn invisible if she activated “Pass Time” from the pause menu immediately after exiting “Speed Up Time” from the Yandere Vision menu.
- Fixed bug that would prevent the delinquents from spawning at school if the player expelled the delinquents, then loaded a save where the delinquents had not been expelled.
- Fixed bug that would cause Raibaru to mention Musume during her Monday morning conversation with Osana if Musume had been turned into a mind-broken slave.
- Fixed bug that would cause the player’s save file at the title screen to inaccurately count the number of deaths that had occurred at school.
- It is now possible to clean up the giant blood mess that appears after killing Osana with fan blades.
- Fixed bug that caused the bullies’ nails to be brightly lit while in Yandere-chan’s basement.
- Osana now has a unique line of text if Yandere-chan tries to intimidate her as a delinquent.
- Attempted to fix “Get teleported to roof and become unable to do anything” bug in SNAP Mode.
- Fixed bug that caused students to get stuck in the Science Club clothes-changing booth.
- Fixed bug that caused a blue square to appear in the sky as part of the skybox.