I’ve been fixing a lot of bugs lately, so I’ve decided to release a new build that resolves some issues that have been getting reported lately!
To see a list of everything that is fixed or changed in the latest build, please scroll down past this artwork of Ayano chasing Osana, drawn by Proxy Moron!
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- If the player frames a student for murder, kills that student, and then disposes of the framed student’s body, the police investigation sequence will now mention that the murder suspect is “missing” (previously, the sequence described the murder suspect was dead, even if the police had no way of knowing that the suspect was dead.)
- Fixed bug that would prevent the game from correctly loading the state of school atmosphere and the state of security measures at school, if the player lowered school atmosphere and then attempted to load a save that was made at a point in time when school atmosphere was higher.
- Fixed bug that caused all drinking fountains at school to activate simultaneously at the start of the day, which lowered the framerate and was very noticeable when reloading from a save.
- Fixed bug that would cause Genka to remember excuses that Yandere-chan had used, even if the player loaded a save from before they were ever sent to the counselor.
- Fixed bug that prevented the Demo Checklist from acknowledging that the player had matchmade Osana if the player had skipped the confession cutscene.
- Fixed bug that would cause Osana’s “talk with Senpai while walking to school” event to occur even if Osana was kidnapped or a mind-broken slave.
- It is no longer possible to accept Gema’s Task after 8:00 AM, since the purpose of the Task is to affect events that occur at lunchtime.
- Fixed bug that prevented students from being able to successfully pathfind around the new tall hedges nearby the school pool.
- Fixed bug that would cause Osana’s “talk with Musume” event to occur even if Osana was a mind-broken slave.
- It is no longer possible to use the Alphabet Killer Challenge cloaking device while wearing a raincoat.
- Fixed bug that prevented students from being able to turn off a radio that was placed on a table.
- Improved Ryuto’s hair texture – another asset that hasn’t been updated since 2015!
- You should no longer get stuck on doorways while using Tall Mode.
- It is now possible to reset your Demo Checklist progress.