The previous build had some bugs, so here’s an update that fixes those issues!
To read a list of everything that was fixed or changed in the latest build, scroll down past this artwork from Nevonda depicting Osana being impaled!
This artwork was actually created for the purpose of being the thumbnail art for one of my videos, but then I realized that it would instantly get the video age-restricted, so I was never able to use it. What a shame! I don’t have to worry about that sort of thing on my blog, though, so here it is for the world to see!
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- Fixed bug that prevented the game from correctly restoring the state of the game’s gloves and raincoat if the player saved their game while wearing the gloves or raincoat and then reloaded their save.
- Fixed bug that would stop a teacher from listening to a teacher’s pet’s report if the teacher heard laughter while the teacher’s pet was talking.
- Students will no longer try to dispose of trash bags during Week 2, since the incinerator is out of order on that week.
- Fixed bug that prevented the Demo Checklist from acknowledging that the player had eliminated Osana by drowning her.
- Fixed bug that was causing Bang Snaps to fail to “pop” if they struck the ground instead of striking a wall.
- Fixed bug that caused the game to freeze after the player had completed the Rejection elimination method.
- Fixed bug that caused the katana to teleport on top of the Scrap Metal weapon when reloading a save.
- Updated the text for the Strawberry panties, since the “Compliment” feature has been removed.
- Added many new props to the incinerator area. It looks so much better now!
- Fixed bug that prevented the Calendar screen from functioning properly.