Hi! The previous build had a few bugs, so here’s a new build that fixes some issues!
To read a list of everything that is new or different in the latest build, please scroll down past this beautiful artwork by AmiTash!
- Fixed bug that would cause a bang snap to explode immediately if the player used it while Yandere-chan was using the “Tough” Persona. (Can’t throw something with your hands in your pockets!)
- Fixed bug that would cause students to react as if they were witnessing murder if they saw Yandere-chan carrying a garbage bag that was concealing a severed limb.
- Fixed bug that prevented the game from properly displaying the plaza when the school’s windows were set to “transparent”.
- Fixed bug that prevented the text on the Settings menu from updating when the player changed the Particles settings.
- Slightly adjusted Science Club hair colors to match their artwork on the Character page of the official website.
- Fixed bug that prevented Info-chan from having the right texture on her hoodie during the Senpai/Amai cutscene.
- Fixed bug that made music club members’ instrument cases remain visible while they were inside of garbage bags.
- Improved the lip sync for the second half of the “Senpai meets Amai” cutscene.
- Fixed bug that prevented the school pool from displaying properly.
- Yandere-chan will no longer be bald when wearing the raincoat.
- Adjusted the color of Kokona’s hair a bit further.