In my previous blog post, I said that I was working on three separate videos. In the time since then, that number has gone up to five. Three of those videos are currently complete. Because they are all part of a “series”, I won’t upload any of them until all of them are finished. Once they are all finished, I will be releasing one video per day. I will also be uploading a music video that was finished earlier this year but was never released, and then I’ll be uploading a parody of a Christmas song.
For more details, scroll down past this cute Osana drawn by Loona!
Here is the current estimated video release schedule:
- December 19th: How Your Feedback Improved The Yandere Simulator Demo
- December 20th: Recent Changes And Future Plans For Yandere Simulator
- December 21st: The Origin Of Yandere Simulator’s Stealth Mission
- December 22nd: How Will Yandere Simulator’s Future Rivals Be Different From Osana?
- December 23rd: When Will Yandere Simulator Be Finished? When’s the Crowdfunding Campaign? When’s Amai?
- December 24th: A music video.
- December 25th: A Christmas song parody video.
If I finish the 5th video earlier than expected, then the 1st video might be uploaded on Dec 18th or perhaps even Dec 17th. Depends on how long it takes to finish these two remaining videos.
I can’t recall a previous point in time when I released 7 videos in one month, much less in one week! I wonder if it’s a bad idea? I wonder if YouTube’s algorithm will only promote my most recent video, leaving the others in the dust? Oh, well. I’m sure that the people who care the most are definitely going to watch all of the videos.
In case you’re curious what each video is about…
How Your Feedback Improved The Yandere Simulator Demo
- The flaws that were identified in the demo
- Observations I made while watching people play the demo
- The ways that the demo has changed and improved as a result of user feedback
Recent Changes And Future Plans For Yandere Simulator
- A few new features that were added to the game recently, and why they were added
- Some game design flaws that I’ve identified, but haven’t fixed yet
- Changes that I’d like to make to the game in the future to improve the experience further
The Origin of Yandere Simulator’s Stealth Mission
- The reason why Osana’s Befriend/Betray sidequest involves leaving the school and going to a completely new environment
- The factors that determine whether or not there will be future stealth missions, or whether it’s be a one-time thing
- The ways that the stealth mission has changed and improved as a result of user feedback
How Will Yandere Simulator’s Future Rivals Be Different From Osana
- The ways in which I intend to make future weeks at school feel different from Osana’s week
- The ways in which future rivals past Osana will be difficult to eliminate
- Something that I’ve put into the game called “The Amai Challenge”, and the reason why it’s in the game now
When Will Yandere Simulator Be Finished? When’s the Crowdfunding Campaign? When’s Amai?
- Explaining the criteria for that must be reached in order for a rival to be fully implemented
- Explaining how quickly and easily I can put rivals into the game at this point
- Explaining what’s missing before the game is complete, and how a crowdfunding campaign can help with that
While there is a bit of overlap between some of these videos, each one of them focuses on a completely different topic. In case you’re curious about how long they are…
- How Your Feedback Improved The Yandere Simulator Demo – 11 minutes, 25 seconds
- Recent Changes And Future Plans For Yandere Simulator – 10 minutes, 15 seconds
- The Origin Of Yandere Simulator’s Stealth Mission – 15 minutes, 50 seconds
- How Will Yandere Simulator’s Future Rivals Be Different From Osana? – Estimated 11 minutes, 45 seconds.
- When Will Yandere Simulator Be Finished? When’s the Crowdfunding Campaign? When’s Amai? – Estimated 10 minutes.
As an apology for taking so long to release these videos, I’ll share a few previews with you…and, I’ll make a challenge out of it!
First, I’ll show you 3 screenshots and 2 video clips:
Now, here’s the challenge: One of those screenshots/clips will not be appearing in my upcoming video. Can you guess which one? Heh heh heh! Have fun!
See you in a few days!