Hello! I’ve got a big, biiiiig blog post for you today! But, before that, it’s time for a…
…so, besides a couple of dancing skeletons, what is a “Spooktacular”? It’s an event where I release a horror-themed minigame!
- In 2015, I released Yanvania!
- In 2016, I released Yandertale!
- In 2017, I released Midori Forest!
- In 2018, one of Yandere Simulator’s volunteers, AMZE, developed a horror-themed minigame called YandereDev’s Greatest Nightmare!
- In 2019, I chose October 31st to release a minigame that a programmer volunteer had created for me: the dance machine in the Gaming Club!
Well, now it’s 2020…and, just like the previous two years, I’ve been too busy working on the core game to spend any time producing a horror-themed minigame. I feel so sad about that!
However, just like back in 2018,Once again, AMZE has recently developed a very spooky minigame that definitely deserves to be in the spotlight this Halloween – so that will be the star attraction of this year’s Spooktacular!
It is my pleasure to announce…
…Yandere no Sutoka!
Is the title of this minigame giving you deja vu? Click “Continue Reading” to get the full story!
Earlier this year, a very talented developer named Habupain released an alpha build for his game, Saiko no Sutoka!
His game can be considered the conceptual opposite of Yandere Simulator; instead of playing as a yandere girl pursuing a boy, you play as a boy who is fleeing from a yandere girl! It’s a very chilling experience!
One of Yandere Simulator’s volunteers, AMZE, became interested in replicating Saikou no Sutoka as a learning exercise. As he built the replica, it slowly began to develop into a project that was distinct from the original game that had inspired it! It started shaping up to be a really cool and spooky game, so we began discussing the idea of releasing it on October 31st as a Halloween surprise!
To confirm that this minigame wouldn’t bother the original developer, AMZE directly contacted Habupain and asked for permission to release a Yandere Sim parody of Saiko no Sutoka. Habupain was was fine with the idea, so we decided to proceed!
Would you prefer to be chased by a psychotic boy instead of a psychotic girl? You’re in luck! Yandere no Sutoka allows you to choose the gender of the yandere that will be pursuing you!
That’s right, it’s the official debut of Ayato Aishi, who has been known as “Yandere-kun” up until now!
Yandere no Sutoka is free, so go right ahead and grab it from AMZE’s blog!
AMZE might periodically update the game, so check back every now and then!
Before you jump in, here are a couple of tips:
- A recent horror game, Phasmophobia, features a very unique mechanic; ghosts in the game will react when you speak to them using your microphone! AMZE has implemented this feature in Yandere No Sutoka…but it’ll only work if you’re on Windows 10. Please keep that in mind!
- Most of the mechanics in Yandere No Sutoka are very easy to understand if you simply read the text on the “HOW TO PLAY” screen. However, there is one mechanic that you may find difficult to deal with: Yandere-chan and Yandere-kun can throw knives at you! These knives move FAST, and there is very little warning before they are thrown at you. To dodge them, you must crouch with the C key. As you play the game, you might realize that the majority of your deaths are going to come from to thrown knives. But, don’t get frustrated! Just learn to anticipate them and keep your finger hovering over that C key, ready to crouch at a moment’s notice!
- Yandere-chan and Yandere-kun will also place tripwire traps in front of certain doors! Keep an eye out for them!
What about Yandere Simulator, though?
Spooktacular aside, I’m releasing a new build today! I’ll go over the biggest changes below:
Many players have been reporting a bug within the Alphabet Killer Challenge: becoming unable to interact with any student after killing 27 students and reaching #28, Horuda Puresu. I have tried SO many times to encounter this bug, but I’ve never been able to do so! This tells me that there is a special set of steps that must be followed in order to produce the bug, and that nobody has been able to identify exactly what those steps are.
Because it is very time-consuming to eliminate 27 students and attempt to encounter the bug, I have decided to implement two new debug tools that will allow for easy progression through the Alphabet Killer Challenge:
- A phone jammer that prevents anyone in the school from making phone calls.
2. A sci-fi cloaking device that turns Yandere-chan invisible.
As you can probably imagine, these two devices make the player almost invincible, and are basically the same as using cheat codes to eliminate all challenge and difficulty from the game. As such, any playthrough that involves the two devices cannot be considered a “valid run”.
(However, it is possible that, in the future, these two devices may become balanced and turned into official gameplay mechanics oin the base game. Perhaps the cloaking device could be obtained by joining the Science Club, but can only function for 10 seconds before completely running out of battery life? Perhaps the phone jammer can be purchased from Info-chan, and can only jam a phone that is within 5 meters? We’ll see how things turn out…)
The cloaking device and phone jammer are both located within the Student Council room (but only when the Alphabet Killer Challenge is active.) For now, the giggle button is the button that activates and de-activates the cloaking device,. (Because it’s basically at the same level as a debug command right now, it doesn’t have any sound effects or anything…but it might in the future.)
If you activate the phone jammer, but you don’t see any visuals appear, don’t worry. It’s working, it just hasn’t been programmed to give a visual indication yet.
For a long time, players have pointed out that it looks extremely suspicious when Yandere-chan remains completely emotionless while a mind-broken slave is performing a murder right in front of her face. Many people have suggested that there should be a command for “faking emotions” so that Yandere-chan doesn’t look sorely out-of-place while every student around her is reacting with shock and fear.
After some consideration, I’ve decided to add this feature to the game! Using the menu that appears when you activate Yandere Vision, it is now possible to make Yandere-chan perform a “shocked” animation to pretend that she is surprised by whatever is happening in front of her. You can perform this animation anytime you want, but it will be considered suspicious behavior unless you’re in the presence of a murder-suicide.
Currently, there is no penalty for not doing the “shocked” reaction around a murder-suicide. This is because, when a student is witnessing a murder-suicide, they are so disturbed by what they are seeing that they are not paying any attention to Yandere-chan at all. So, the “shocked animation” is kinda just for role-playing at the moment…but it might be given more importance in the future.
(In the future, maybe the “Fake Reaction” feature will result in a different animation, depending on the context of the situation. Maybe you’ll have to pretend to be shocked when a rival admits her dark secret to you?)
A lot of players have expressed that they think it’s weird if the stalker doesn’t take any sort of action against Yandere-chan after he sees her enter his room and rescue the cat. Actually, there were meant to be several reasons for this…
- He knows that if he takes any sort of action against Yandere-chan, he would be screwed. Even if he successfully beat her up and kicked her out of the house, she could still go to the cops and report him. He’s not willing to kill her or kidnap her, so as soon as the cat is in her hands, he has already lost.
- He doesn’t want to make too much noise and draw his parents to his room, since his parents entering his room would be his worst nightmare.
- He is a cowardly, impotent little man, and is too afraid to physically assault anyone; he is only capable of making threats over text, and wouldn’t raise a hand against anything more threatening than a kitten.
…however, from a game design perspective, it’s just too weird if the player doesn’t face any sort of repercussion for getting caught. So, from now on…
If the stalker becomes aware of your presence, and you attempt to remove the cat from his room, he will attack you, triggering a struggle minigame. If you lose, you get a game over. If you win, he gets knocked out.
Also, when you’re leaving the house, you’ll notice that the kitchen door will be closed, and you’ll be able to hear the voices of a man and a woman arguing on the other side of it. This explains where the stalker’s mother and father disappear to; they both enter the kitchen and begin talking to one another, unable to hear whatever may be going on in their son’s room.
Their voices are deliberately muffled, but if you listen closely, you might be able to discern what they’re talking about…
By the way, I haven’t seen a single person utilize this feature, so I guess I have to point it out:
You can crouch in this bush to become completely invisible! That’s the intended way to sneak past the father and get into the house!
5 years ago, on this very day, I put Yanvania into Yandere Simulator! I still think that Yanvania has a ton of potential, and I always think about expanding it to be more than the very simple mini-game that it is now…but, working on the main game is always higher in priority than working on mini-games, so Yanvania hasn’t changed much over the years.
Several years ago, a very talented 3D artist created a character model for the protagonist of Yanvania, based on beautiful concept art drawn by Mulberry! I thought that the character model was absolutely gorgeous, but I never took the time to implement it into Yanvania…until today!
In honor of Yanvania’s 5th anniversary, the protagonist’s character model has been replaced, and her animations have been touched up, as well!
The gameplay still remains the same for now, since updating an old minigame is very low on the priority list…but I’m definitely going to continue to dream of all the ways I’d like to touch up Yanvania, haha.
The additions featured above only make up a fraction of the work that I did over the course of the past 2 weeks. The rest of my time was spent on the following:
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- Added the ability to skip the Befriend/Betray Osana cutscene. (Initially, skipping sends you straight to the part of the cutscene where you make the choice to Befriend/Betray. Afterwards, skipping sends you to the end of the cutscene.)
- Fixed bug that would allow Yandere-chan to walk around freely after getting caught by a Student Council member, if she was taking a “sneaky shot” at the exact moment that she was caught.
- Fixed bug that would cause Osana/Raibaru to spin in circles and/or slide across the ground after witnessing a corpse, if the corpse didn’t belong to someone who they cared about.
- Fixed bug that caused the player to get an “EXPELLED” Heartbroken screen instead of an “ARRESTED” Heartbroken screen, if they were pepper-sprayed after committing a murder.
- Fixed bug that prevented certain UI elements from leaving the screen if the Senpai-Osana confession cutscene was triggered while the player was aiming for phone camera.
- Fixed bug that would cause Raibaru to react as if Yandere-chan had committed a murder, if she spotted Yandere-chan holding a weapon while Osana was talking to Senpai.
- Fixed bug that could make the characters walking around in the street scene spin in circles perpetually if the player made Yandere-chan move continuously.
- Fixed bug that would make Raibaru glitch out if Raibaru was being affected by Emetic poison at the same time as Osana was dying of Lethal poison.
- Fixed bug that would prevent Osana from reacting properly if she dodged a bucket of gasoline while on her way to check her locker for a note.
- Yandere-chan is barefoot when she is wearing a swimsuit, so she now uses the “bare feet” sound effect when walking while wearing a swimsuit.
- Fixed bug that would cause a mask to become bloody if the player performed an attack with a weapon that does not result in a blood splatter.
- Fixed bug that would prevent Sakyu from performing her rooftop ring event if she was given a bag of chips shortly before the event began.
- Fixed bug that made it possible to select invalid students (un-implemented rivals) at the Multi Mission screen in the Mission Mode menu.
- Fixed bug that would cause a character’s detection marker to remain onscreen permanently if it was onscreen while they became poisoned.
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to get infinite Info Points by repeatedly trying to pay Info-chan to send a text message to Raibaru.
- Fixed bug that would prevent Osana’s Tuesday lunchtime event from ending properly if she was splashed with water during the event.
- Fixed bug that would make Osana slide across the floor if she was splashed with water during her Monday lunchtime event.
- There is now an option in the Settings menu to disable hair physics. This should improve performance on some computers.
- Fixed bug that would make a student’s “Detection Marker” remain onscreen permanently if they were splashed with water.
- Fixed bug that would cause the lighting in Yandere-chan’s room to change if the player went to town in the morning.
- The “Sneak Panty Shot” feature, accessible from Yandere Vision, now has a MUCH larger hitbox for panty detection.
- Fixed bug that prevented the game from acknowledging Osana as eliminated if she was buried in the gardening club.
- Fixed bug that prevented the game from acknowledging Osana as eliminated if she was dismembered and incinerated.
- Fixed bug that caused the swimming club’s water splashes to be heard from the opposite side of the school.
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to see outside the boundaries of the school using the top-down map.
- The shadow of Osana’s mother is now visible during Osana’s suicide cutscene.
- Fixed bug that would cause Otohiko’s textures to become solid white.
- There is now background music in the “Senpai Meets Amai” cutscene.
- Osana now uses a unique character model in her suicide cutscene.
- The clouds directly above the school no longer look distorted.
…along with several other things that weren’t finished in time for Halloween, but should be appearing in a future build very soon!
Despite all the cool stuff up above, there is something that I feel very disappointed about. I really, really anticipated that, by now, I would have completed all of the changes that I wanted to make to the demo, and would have released a YouTube video discussing all of the feedback that I had received, and how the feedback was used to make improvements to the demo. I feel really bad that I haven’t met the goal I set for myself!
As described here, I really, really want to move past this current stage of the game’s development. I’ll be focusing my efforts on quickly taking care of those last remaining improvements and speedily advancing to the next stage.
Thank you for following the development of Yandere Simulator!
154 thoughts on “Happy Halloween!”
I’m not sure if I can consider this a bug or not but in the Alphabet Killer Challenge where you turn yourself invisible, both the student council and Megami reacts to your presence or pushes you away. This doesn’t really make much sense because you’re invisible. So if you get the chance you can change this, but take care of yourself!
For now, while the cloaking device is basically just a debug command to facilitate easy testing during the ABC challenge, it won’t be expected to be perfectly logical.
I wish I had wished you all a Happy Halloween, but it’s a bit late.
Still, I’m glad to hear about the changes, the new model of the Yanvinia protagonist and the survival horror “Yandere no Sutoka. I would be looking forward to playing it. It will be a good match for sure.”
Keep working, YanDev-san, stand firm and take care of this pandemic! Ah! And remember to put a cross or a glass of holy water next to your bed before sleeping.
No, just kidding.¡ha ha!, take care.😉😉😉
I’ve noticed that one piece of the clothes of the character model of Yandere-chan in Yanvania is missing, that pink skirt that she wears in the picture is not in the game. I think that the phone jammer and the sci-fi cloaking would be a cool addition in the normal gameplay. About the feature of performing a “fake reaction” i think if the player is in front of a dead student but Yandere-Chan’s clothes is not bloody and have a high sanaty, when a students founds the corpse, it should be necesary make a fake reaction, not only in front of a murder-suicide.
In the abc challenging would it be plausible to close me lock the school gates so the students can’t leave? Since then leaving is instant failure
hey yandere dev will you add yandere simulator on steam and if it is on steam will we still be able to download it from the yandere simulator website because i have trouble logging in to steam.
Yay! Now I can beat the heck out of that stalker! Personally I wanted to kill him but that works out nicely too
Take care Yandere Dev❤! Doing great as always👏
yandere no sutoka does not work for me I install it but it does not work
Well, if the game is for computer it may be a download error and / or if it is for console it may be a disc error, it could also be a computer failure (by “computer” I mean “computer” or ” console”).
I know because it has happened to me before
you have to download an installer this is the link https://www.winzip.com/partner/mediafire/winzip-trial.html?x-source=ojmf_trial&x-publisher-id=1101l145839&x-clickref=1100ldyXIqCS once you completely download it (and finished downloading the setup) go to ur desktop screen I’m sure you’ll be able to see the application (WinZip) you enter the application once you do, a screen will pop up there r buttons that u can click…… You click the one that says “Use Evaluation Version” then you need the Yandere no Sutoka.rar saved in ur downloads (WinZip app needs to be open) You drag the Yandere no Sutoku.rar file to the application where it says “Empty zip file” tap all the little boxes beside the folders and applications then on the top right you press the “Unzip to:” and then you wait after that go to your downloads you’ll see yandere no sutoka folder you double tap it and double tap the “Yandere No Sutoka” then you’ll enter the game! done sorry it was a long explanation
7-zip is free, so I use it to extract .RAR files.
I have an idea, in the last rival you could make her open the info-chan room and that she can’t come for a week so you can’t ask her for help and you have to do it yourself.
I think that a cool addition easy to implement to the game could be to display a map of the protagonist town as the travel menu when she exits her room, with the important places (school, town, basement…) highlighted, and instead of scrolling a menu, it scroll locations of the map. Also, that would fix the potential problem of too many places taking a slot in the menu, as new places will appear as new points in the map, like the stalker house, which you only have to visit once. It would also help the game’s world to look more real, and will make the menu much prettier. Also, is easy to implement, as you only need a 2D texture of the map and I think it would make the UI feel a lot more different
I like that idea. It would be amazing!!!
You actually gave me an idea on making a small town. By randomly generating a town each game. This would make it easier to make, it would carry less storage, and you could make it huge like the old elder scrolls maps. It also could make the scenery new as well
i am shock and confeusion but it is awsome! i wanna play it on my tablet but i cant(sadly), so, can you make a version for tablets? i mean, you dont have to but if u do plz let meh know (so i can put a WATAMELON in meh hom)
I hope you are doing good!
YanDev, will you respond to my post where I exchanged bugs and gave suggestions for new things?
I know that online features for yandere simulator probably aren’t likely anytime soon, but assuming the game succeeds in the future, could there be the possibility of a feature similar to Hitman’s “Contracts” where players are able to create their own custom ‘mission’ for taking out their target?
Annnd i just remembered mission mode exist. Nevermind
I have a question!
Why is there no female option for making your ideal lover in the senpai customizer?
Having the option to choose a female Senpai would require new voiced-lines for all of male Senpai’s current dialogue. New animations would also have to be made, hairstyles and all information in-game referring to Senpai as a “he” would have to be altered.
Oh thanks man!
yandere no sutoka is really cool but it got me thinking how much cooler it would be if it was actually incorporated into the game if that’s even possible. Imagine how cool it would be to play it as the genocide ending.
Hey! Can someone put down a step by step process of downloading Yandere No Sutoka? I’m having trouble, it’s hard to explain.
I know I’m late but I thought I commented before and now I can’t see it. I dunno.
Anyways, I just was going to say that it feels weird for the teachers to send you to the counsler for pretending to be scarred. I think it would make more sense if at least once they ask if something’s wrong.
The students asking why are you acting so weird is fine because it makes sense, but it seems odd for the teachers. Just a thought.
Just downloaded Yandere No Sutoka, wish me luck, I’m going in!
There’s a typo in Osana’s phone call subtitles: “If you don’t stop calling me me…”
…I just realized this was in the 10/16 build. Not sure if it is in the most recent build.
I’m a little bothered by this. When you stealth-attack someone with a blunt weapon, and a delinquent spots you, it triggers the Combat Minigame. Everytime you beat the minigame, you have a few seconds to kill the delinquent. However, I managed to spot Shiromi at the Gardening Club’s entrance, so I thought of using Shiromi to stop the fight. HOWEVER, after running a large distance away from the corpse (and Ayano doesn’t look suspicious cause she used a stealth-attack with a blunt weapon), Shiromi STILL Pepper-Sprayed Ayano instead of breaking up the fight.
Why do you think Shiromi pepper-sprays Ayano here?
Why not save your graphics settings? It is inconvenient to manually reconfigure them every time. Every time I start a new game or a new day, I have to re-adjust the graphics settings. Let them remain forever, otherwise it is very inconvenient!
Also, I think it’s better to remove Depth of Field from the automatic settings altogether, this only spoils the game and its appearance. Some people who are just starting to play Yandere Simulator don’t know that you can turn off this blurring on the screen. And when the game is officially released, many may start complaining about this screen blur.
It seems to me that the new color of blood does not look realistic, and this” Frame ” of dark red color around the puddle only spoils the view, it looks strange 😓
hi how do I update? Do I have to download again?
Why not add saving graphics settings? It is inconvenient to configure them manually every time. Every new game or day, I have to re-configure them. This is inconvenient! 😥
I think that this screen blur is generally better to remove, it spoils the game! Nothing is visible, everything is blurry. Some players don’t know that this blur can be removed in the settings. This may cause problems in the future, and players may complain about this blurring. Why does it automatically turn on every time you enter the game?
Also on account of the new blood, it seems to me that the new color of blood does not look realistic, and this “frame” of dark red color around the puddle only spoils the view, it looks strange 😓
In General, I want to say that you did a great job creating such a great game. I have been following the progress of Yandere simulator For many years, and I wish you more success in developing the game! 😊 👍
I also forgot to tell you that when you press F to repeat the animation when killing with zero reason, it looks very discontinuous, which spoils the view
Hi, I apologize, I know you’re not accepting suggestions for features, but I think it would be cool if Ayano can disguise as any student(Male and female or just female students) similar to what Nemesis can do or in the Hitman games. Especially with the idea that Ayano can fake her emotions/persona and potentially imitate what other people like and do. I understand that it may take time to code and cause many other balancing/routine issues but in my opinion that addition would make the game pretty fun. You could tranquilize a student, and disguise yourself as him/her and ruin their reputation while killing a rival or NPC.
Similar to this video from ReubenW : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQw3YuK3urM&t=93s&ab_channel=ReubenW
Anyways, keep up the good work and take care.
are we going to be able to kidnap male students in the final game?
Probably yes. The current reason why Male students can’t be kidnapped is because the necessary male tortuting/mindslave voicedlines would have to be recorded. Plus some animations for torturing/actually killing.
hey yanderedev i don’t now if this counts as a bug. When i try to do the make senpi rejecting a rival route it get a little weird. Now i have in the expulsion route used the snenky pantie shoot to put a pantie photo on her phone it works fine and oshana get in trouble. so when i try to do it that way it don’ts it and the event gose as if you done nothing. you don’t have to do anything i’m going to try the old way and see i that works.
I feel like it would make more sense if Ayano just automatically did the shocked animation if something bad was happening near her
I think needing to consciously react to something an ordinary person would freak out over is a great way to mechanically communicate Ayano’s emotionlessness and lack of empathy.
When will the next update be ready ?
i found a really cool exploit to kill Osana
1. get a sharp weapon (you can take any, but syringe is the closest)
2. go ot Raiburu eavesdropping on Osana’s first conversation and show her your weapon
3. Raiburu will go away, but return as soon as Osana end her conversation with senpai
3. interrupt in Raiburu’s and Osana’s conversation so that Raiburu will tell you this is a private conversation
4. Raiburu should still follow Osana but will no longer run when she is far away
5. Do one of this options
-body block Raiburu and when she can’t see Osana, kill Osana (it’s hard, but I did it twice) and dispose of all evidence
-set a bucket trap so that Osana get wet, she will run and Raiburu will still walk, kill Osana when she is in the locker room, change your clothes to towel, wash your blood (you should be able to do that before Raiburu will get to the locker room) burn all of the evidence
6. Wait for police to come, go to class or misbehave in front of a teacher
Sorry for any errors, i’m not English
does anyone kow what osanas embarassing secret does, as i just brought the info from info chan but it does nothing
Are you sure you bought it? The Embarrassing Secret costs 5 Info-Points, and you’re supposed to get a message fr Info-chan directly after buying it. It’ll say something along the lines of “Osana likes to write cringe-inducing Fanfictions about her favourite anime boys…” or something.
I think you spoiled it.
you use it on the ‘kakbook’ app on the computer
If you didn’t lose any info points than you didn’t buy it. If you did lose points but don’t have it, it’s a bug. If you got the message I think you can spread it by telling other people. I’ve only killed Osana so far so I don’t know how to do that though.
Yandere Dev will we ever be able to save without rim light lighting?
Ugh, that’s something I hate so much! Ever since the game shifted from Debug to Demo with the new Settings menu, I’ve NEVER been able to turn Rim Lighting off and keep it that way if I reset the day/moved to another day. I personally never play with Rim Lighting, since it’s a really inconsistent effect (most in-game objects, and some hairstyles don’t have the effect applied to them).
Speaking of settings, I also kinda dislike how the Main Menu’s settings don’t transfer over to the actual School-scene. That makes having a settings menu in the main menu completely redundant. Speaking of main menu…when. Is. The. Main. Menu’s. Music. Gonna. Be. Lowered-
When will you start working on amai?
This is great 🙂
Also, I have a bug but I can’t replicate it, no matter how hard I try. Should I still send in a report? It’s literally game breaking, and I want it patched before someone else has it
Hey yandev I discovered a bug at the lockers. When a student is changing his shoes his uniform turns in white
Yandere Dev You made a typo in your Road Map
Look at Stage 5
And in this post as well heheh typos
I hace a question. When Amai is done se will have to buy the game in the OnSteam. But will se have to buy that even if the Game has several Bugs?
I have a question. When Amai is done we will have to buy the game in the OnSteam. But will we have to buy that even if the game has several bugs?
You posted the same comment twice, I think. But I don’t judge you, I did too, if I remember correctly.
the game is pay once so if you pay when amai is in the game there will be bugs fixed when kizana is in and so on
Yes, that is likely to be the case. But that’s the consquence of buying a game as early release.
Though, Dev plans to not charge anyone for the new updates, if they already bought the game early.
Yandere Dev, i found a bug in the ABC Challenge, when i put a stink bomb in the photography club, the members of that club run and get stuck in the Arts Club, it is so annoying, pls fix it
Sorry if i mispelled something…
hey yandere dev you should add a new uniform here take a look at this image http://funkyimg.com/i/2cgXM.png
hay! yandereDev i found a bug!
if you kill a student and put him in the occult club in the demons circle
then you go there place
and then the student council found the corpse on the occult club
before they leave to the teacher’s room and you get out of the demons place
and then see what will happen !!
TO MUCH THINGS !!!?!
pleassssse yanderedev you have to fix this bug !!
i hope you have been read my bug report
Yandere Dev you can read this comment it is important, you can put this new function would be: Yandere-Chan can create the poison potion, sleeping pill, headache, to do it he will find the ingredients inside the school and can use these potions if you are part of the club science.This is an alternative method of obtaining potions. Yandere Dev what do you think of this idea?
that’s an AMAZING idea! (but of course it’s most logic if you did it in science club LOL).
The chemistry stat that the player can increase fron going to class, is likely to allow the player to construct chemical weapons in the future.
Um, “chemical weapons” usually means something a bit more…indiscriminate. I don’t think Ayano could get away with using those…if nothing else, she’d have to explain why she and Senpai happened to have gas masks that day.
You’re doing a very good job, Yandere Dev. Sincere congratulations ! 👏
But… please… always remember that your game, your project, is not the only thing that is important. *You* are more important than your game. 🙂
So please… *don’t* put to heart all the hatred that has been unfairly directed at you. There is a saying: “The leaned head, sword does not cut it”. Act like the dead humans: they disregard the insults, even the praises. And always remember to *not* force yourself in working out of your limits proportion on your game. You are a human too, after all… 🙂😉
Again, congratulations for your amazing work ! 👏 And I hope you’ll succeed to accomplish your cream to complete the whole game ! ❤️
I have an idea from one amai elemination method, an explosion in the cooking club or another think in that club
I bet Let’s Players will find all sorts of uses for a “make the player character pretend to look shocked” button.
…I mean, Ayano would presumably also be expelled…though I guess the school rules probably don’t explicitly prohibit murder…
She’s been in enough debug builds to know where this is going…
Presumably, that was just enough corpse desecration to awaken her restless spirit, which promptly proceeds to flirt with Senpai.
how do i download this?
Pingback: Happy Halloween! | Yandere Simulator Development Blog
I want to know how to download Yandere no Sotoka on the phone 🙏🙏🙏
I’m very sorry, it’s not for mobile devices…