There were a few bugs with the stalker house in the previous build, so I decided to release an update that resolves the issues.
To see a list of everything that was fixed or changed in the latest build, scroll down past this illustration of Osana by moodixie, drawn in a very familiar art style!
In case you don’t recognize it, I’ll fill you in: moodixie drew Osana in the art style of Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure! It’s absolutely fascinating to me to see someone draw Osana using the Jojo aesthetic!
Actually, before I continue, I’m going to hit you with another Jojo-style illustration by moodixie!
It’s so cool to see Yandere Sim characters in the Jojo art style!
Fixes and Changes
- The “Yandere-chan arrives at Stalker’s House” cutscene should no longer be blurry when viewed at a high resolution.
- Fixed bug that made Osana’s corpse flip out after she was killed through the pool elimination method.
- It’s no longer possible to slip into the stalker’s house while the father is opening the front door.
- Yandere-chan will no longer be able to enter Yandere Vision if she is being chased by someone.
- Restored some missing props that were accidentally deleted from the stalker house environment.
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to sabotage the breaker from inside of the stalker’s house.
- There is now a “Skip” button to skip the “Yandere-chan arrives at Stalker’s House” cutscene.
- The act of taking a “Sneak Panty Shot” is now considered suspicious / alarming behavior.
- It’s no longer possible to clip into the stalker’s father’s body without repercussion.
- Replaced the previous “sneak panty shot” animation with a much smoother one.
- Yandere-chan will now exit Yandere Vision if someone begins chasing her.
- Fixed flickering textures in the stalker’s house environment.