Remember when I said that the number of new bugs in a build is directly proportional to the number of changes in that build? Well, since the previous build was exceptionally large, a few new bugs were created. Fortunately, a new build is available with those issues resolved!
To see a list of everything that got fixed in the latest version of the game, please scroll down past this beautiful portrait of Osana by Xija Saikou!
- From now on, when a student realizes that their phone is missing, they will run to go look for it, instead of walking to go look for it. Waiting for a student to slowly walk to their phone was unpleasant and frustrating.
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to activate the “Climb” prompt while inside of the stalker’s house, causing Yandere-chan to climb up an invisible ladder and ascend through the ceiling.
- It is now possible to use the “Speed Up Time” command (accessed through Yandere Vision) during Mission Mode (even though Senpai is canonically dead in the Mission Mode timeline).
- Sleuths will now respond to a wider variety of notes in their lockers. (It wasn’t right for the sociable and friendly Sleuths to reject notes about wanting to make new friends.)
- Fixed bug that made the Puzzle Cube spawn during normal gameplay (it’s only supposed to be accessible during the Alphabet Killer Challenge).
- Updated Osana’s appearance during the Info-chan text message cutscene so that her face reflects the way she looks during gameplay.
- Fixed bug that made it impossible to enter the stalker’s room if the player entered the stalker’s house through the front door.
- Fixed bug that would make the “This character is a club leader…” text box appear over the “Send to Locker” text box.
- Fixed bug that prevented the game from rendering things correctly through transparent windows.
- Fixed bug that made the interior of Amai’s mouth appear the wrong color.
- Fixed bug that put an unintentional graphical effect on the map screen.
- Fixed bug that made the water in the Japanese gardens turn grey.