The most recent build didn’t have any critical game-breaking flaws in it, but some general fixes and improvements have been piling up lately, so I may as well release a new build.
To see a list of everything that was fixed or changed in the latest build, please scroll down past this absolutely gorgeous artwork of Osana by sexyunicornking!
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- From now on, during the Alphabet Killer Challenge and Mission Mode, Osana and Raibaru will have different routines, and Raibaru will not have the ability to counter Yandere-chan’s attacks.
- There is now an “OUT OF ORDER” sign hanging above the broken light-switch in the “haunted” girls’ bathroom, so that players don’t mistakenly report it as a bug.
- Fixed bug that made it impossible to turn off the “Cinematic Camera”. (Please keep in mind that it’s a debug command, so using it always carries a risk.)
- Fixed bug that would prevent students from being able to react to things on the ground in the gym storage room that is used for kidnapping students.
- Fixed bug that made the memorial cutscene play every time the player loaded a save that was created on a day when a memorial had taken place.
- Adjusted Osana’s “Not friends with Raibaru anymore” routine so that she would never be standing in the same location as another student.
- Fixed bug that would make Student Council members become alarmed by Yandere-chan for simply being nearby and talking to a student.
- Updated Kokona’s profile, now that it’s no longer possible to fill out her profile manually by eavesdropping on her events.
- Fixed bug that made students slide across the ground if they were alarmed by Yandere-chan while investigating a giggle.
- Fixed bug that would make Student Council members become alarmed by Yandere-chan for using the “Pass Time” feature.
- Updated/replaced the models and textures in the school bathrooms that were inconsistent with an “anime” art style.
- Adjusted Toga’s routine so that he should never be occupying the same physical space as another student.
- Edited the Schemes involving mind-broken slaves to specify the location where the slaves can be found.
- Removed debug command that allowed the player to change the contents of a bucket with a button press.
- There should no longer be any textures at school that appear pure solid white (such as the windows).
- Fixed bug that made it impossible to check student profiles while inside of Yandere-chan’s room.
- The bathrooms no longer use a different lighting system than the rest of the school environment.
- Fixed bug that made the wrong text description appear when using the Gaming Club computer.
- Fixed bug that made Osana buggy at the beginning of the day in Alphabet Killer Mode.
- Fixed bug that made Miyuji’s eyebrows disappear from her student profile portrait.
- Info-chan’s room is now marked on the map.