There’s always something! Always another bug that slipped by, necessitating another bug-fixing update…
Well, on a positive note, each of these builds brings us one step closer to an eventual, “The demo is now stable enough for me to stop releasing bug-fixing builds and start working on the next feature” build. Hopefully, it’s not too far off at this point!
To see a list of everything that is different in the latest build, please scroll down past this illustration of Osana dressed as a sexy police officer, drawn by DarlingIvyCat!
Yes, that is “Osana dressed as a sexy police officer.” Why, you ask? Hey, don’t think about it too much. Just enjoy it.
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- Because Kokona’s events are no longer active, there is no longer a reason for the player to place a bug at the outdoor cafeteria, so that bug button prompt has been moved elsewhere in the school.
- Fixed bug that would sometimes result in Osana’s suitor stopping a distance away from Osana after being told to Court her at the Matchmaking area.
- Fixed bug that would prevent the game from realizing that Yandere-chan is supposed to be late for school, if the player reset the day.
- Fixed bug that made the camera turn blurry during the pre-torture mini-cutscene with a kidnapped victim in Yandere-chan’s basement.
- Fixed bug that was preventing the “Yandere-chan was late for school, so skip directly to 8:00 AM” feature from working properly.
- Fixed bug that would cause Sakyu to permanently lose her ring if the player stole her ring and then immediately reset the day.
- Fixed bug that prevented your Discord Rich Presence status from updating if you were at the Yandere Sim title screen.
- Fixed bug that would make the delinquents’ radio continue to play their music, even after they had been expelled.
- Fixed bug that prevented the player from being able to obtain Osana’s phone after she was splashed with water.
- Fixed bug that prevented the “Osana blushes when she’s nearby a boy she’s attracted to” feature from working.
- Fixed typos on map screen that caused the East Boys’ Bathrooms to be labeled as West Boys’ Bathrooms.
- Fixed bug that caused Osana’s outline to appear as the wrong color when Yandere Vision was active.
- If the delinquents are expelled, their radio will no longer appear at school on subsequent days.
- There is now a Scheme for “How to Steal a Phone” for players who didn’t realize how to do it.
- Fixed bug that prevented the game from acknowledging bloody club attire as bloody clothing.