This bug-fixing build is about twice the size of a normal one! Made a few breakthroughs and fixed some very stubborn bugs that I hadn’t been able to fix in previous builds. You’ll definitely want to check out the list of changes below, since it most likely announces the removal of several problems that had been impacting your enjoyment of the demo.
But, to get to that list of changes, you’ll have to scroll down past this striking illustration by wolf-fram!
This one really stirs some emotions! That tired, weary look on Ayano’s face says, “I’m sorry that you have to die, but it’s the only way.” Chilling!
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- Fixed bug that would cause the girl sitting next to Yandere-chan to perform a “changing clothing” animation if the player used the glowing pink portal in class to advance to classtime from lunchtime.
- It is now possible to save and reload the game during Osana’s Thursday rooftop event without the event glitching out. This means that you no longer have to reset the entire day if you fail the event.
- There is now a little notification that pops up whenever you earn Info Points (aside from when you take photographs, since you already see a text message from Info-chan about that.)
- Fixed bug that would cause Raibaru to be perpetually alarmed by something invisible at the location of Osana’s death, if Osana’s corpse was dismembered and disposed of.
- If you complete Osana’s task and return her phone charm, that charm will be visible on her phone from that moment onwards, anytime her phone is visible.
- Fixed bug that would cause the rival’s map marker to become visible during regular gameplay (outside of the map screen) after they had been murdered.
- Fixed bug that granted the player an extra bottle of poison after they had poisoned Senpai or Osana’s bentos, either lethally or emetically.
- Fixed bug that would make a little “F” key appear over the X button when viewing the Sunday Info-chan cutscene with a controller plugged in.
- Updated the ceilings in the Senpai Creation Scene and Intro Cutscene to match the ceilings that are found in the school environment.
- Fixed bug that would make the photo of Senpai and Amai slide out of Yandere-chan’s phone during the Sunday cutscene with Info-chan.
- Fixed bug in Osana’s pool event that would make her character model turn invisible if the camera was adjusted to certain angles.
- Re-fixed that pesky “End of Day Police Sequence Gets Stuck Forever” bug that would occur when trying to frame Osana for murder.
- Fixed bug that would prevent the Sanity label from updating properly if a student had been dismembered earlier in the day.
- Fixed bug that would cause the ground to the south of the school gate to be invisible when viewed from the map screen.
- Fixed bug that would prevent the player from using the pink circle to finish the day if the police had been called.
- Fixed bug that would negatively impact the framerate while any dismembered limbs were present around school.
- The screen will no longer become blurry while sabotaging Osana’s phone during her Thursday rooftop event.
- Kyuji will no longer try to follow Osana into the girls’ shower building.
- There is now an illustration for the clerk of the Electronics Store.