There’s a weird bug that prevents players from starting new save files at the title screen. I haven’t encountered the bug myself, but in this build, I attempted to solve the problem. If you’ve been encountering that bug, please download this build and let me know if it still happens!
For a list of everything else that was changed in the latest build, please scroll down past this gorgeous illustration of Osana by Sjao!
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- Fixed bug that would make a character forget what they were supposed to be doing if they spotted a dropped weapon on the ground while on their way to check their locker for a note.
- Second attempt to fix bug that would cause characters to continue vomiting indefinitely if the player attended class while someone was vomiting.
- Fixed bug that made Senpai hold a bento and chopsticks in his hands if the Low Reputation Game Over cutscene was triggered while he was eating.
- Fixed bug that allowed you to steal Sakyu Basu’s ring right off of her finger, after she had already caught you attempting to steal her ring.
- Attempted to fix bug that would cause Senpai’s face texture to become messed up during the “Meeting Amai” cutscene.
- Fixed bug that could make Senpai fall through the ground during the Low Reputation Game Over cutscene.
- Fixed bug that would cause the shadow behind the tutorial text to not always match the text in front of it.
- The end of the intro animation has been changed to avoid triggering seizures in people with epilepsy.
- Attempted to fix bug that would prevent the player from being able to start a new save file.
- Fixed bug that would cause Osana to freeze in place if she witnessed a murder.
- Fixed bug that made the Low Reputation Game Over cutscene appear blurry.
In addition to the above, the Info Point system has been slightly reworked:
- Taking a photo of a student’s face will now give you 1 Info Point.
- Taking a photo of a student’s panties will now give you 5 Info Points.
- Taking a photo of a popular student’s panties will now give you 10 Info Points.
- Planting a bug will now give you only 5 Info Points.
- Same as before, giving Info-chan a stolen smartphone will now give you 20 Info Points.
I still intend to implement one more way to earn Info Points, but I won’t implement it until the demo is a little bit more stable.