Hey! Got a bunch of bug fixes for ya! This should resolve problems that were preventing some of the elimination methods from working. Demo should be real smooth now!
To see a list of everything that was fixed in the latest build, scroll down past this beautiful artwork by AzurraMysteria!
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- Attempted to fix bug that would cause the police investigation to get permanently stuck if the player tried to frame someone for murder. (I was never able to reproduce this bug, so I’m not entirely sure if it actually got fixed, but I think I found the problem and solved it.)
- Fixed bug that would cause a pink marker to permanently appear onscreen if the player laughed nearby while Osana was waiting under the confession tree.
- Fixed bug that allowed the camera to clip into the ground if the player zoomed the camera out far enough when spying on Osana’s interactions.
- Fixed bug that prevented the “Provide Stolen Phone” prompt from disappearing if Yandere-chan was no longer in possession of a stolen phone.
- Fixed bug that made Yandere-chan’s text messages appear orange instead of pink (orange is meant to be the color of Osana’s text messages).
- If Raibaru isn’t present to witness Osana’s troubling phone call, then she won’t have a rooftop conversation with Osana later that day.
- Fixed bug that would cause Raibaru to repeatedly spam the “I smell gasoline” voice line over and over if she smelled gas nearby.
- It is now possible to use the Settings menu to determine if the camera will be over Yandere-chan’s shoulder or behind her back.
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to place a stolen phone in the Cooking Club instead of only on the student’s desk.
- Fixed bug that was preventing the player from being able to record Musume+Osana’s conversation on Friday morning.
- Fixed bug that would cause the demo to fail to recognize that Osana had been eliminated if she had been drowned.
- Fixed bug that made Musume act “broken” if the player performed the Befriend/Betray elimination with Osana.
- The player can no longer use the “Speed up time” command if they are holding something in their hand.
- If Osana burns to death, her death will be considered a “freak accident” rather than a murder.
- Fixed bug that let the player use the “Speed up time” command even without a photo of Senpai.