Hi! No video today, but I’ve got a new build with a ton of fixes. Most notably, there was a bug in the previous build that would prevent any characters from spawning (or cause characters to spawn with deformed chests), but only for people who were playing the game in a country where decimal points are written as “,” instead of “.” Weird bug, huh?
To see a list of everything that is new, fixed, or changed in the latest build, scroll down past this beautiful artwork by Treat★!
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- The Save/Load feature was experimental and not entirely functional, so the Save/Load buttons on the pause screen menu have been disabled for now. They will be re-enabled when a genuine Save/Load feature is added to the game. This is one of the last remaining “Pre-Osana Checklist” tasks that I want to look into before releasing the demo.
- Fixed bug that would cause bullies to not move away from their initial spawn point during the Alphabet Killer Challenge if they were spawned while “Disable Distant Animations” was set to a low value.
- Fixed bug that would cause a female student to believe that her phone had been stolen if another girl’s phone was stolen while they were both in the locker room together.
- Fixed bug that would cause delinquents to completely forget about a corpse that they had witnessed if they were beaten up by Yandere-chan while running out of school.
- Fixed bug that would prevent students from spawning if the game was being played on a computer in a region where decimal points are commas instead of periods.
- Fixed bug that prevented the player from being able to attend class if a student council member broke up a fight with a delinquent earlier in that day.
- Fixed bug at the “Choose Your Resolution” screen that would cause the game to skip over certain options when trying to select a resolution.
- Fixed bug that would give the player a 1/4-second window to kill a student council member without consequence immediately after being shoved.
- Fixed bug that allowed Student Council members to get distracted by dropped weapons while in the act of pepper-spraying Yandere-chan.
- Senpai’s perception has been returned to its initial value (he will no longer notice your misbehavior faster than a normal student).
- Fixed bug that caused the text on the “Choose your resolution” screen to not display accurate information upon launching the game.
- Fixed bug that made Otohiko freeze in place outside of the school gate if “Disable Distant Animations” was set to a low value.
- Fixed bug that prevented Yandere-chan from attacking students while at low sanity, under certain circumstances.
- Fixed bug that prevented “Discord Rich Presence” from updating properly when inside of the School environment.
- Fixed bug that made it possible for Yandere-chan’s body to cover up menu options at the Heartbroken screen.
- Fixed bug that allowed the camera to spawn inside of Senpai’s body at the beginning of SNAP Mode.
- It is now possible to locate the 11th panties (the Fundoshi) somewhere on school grounds.
- Fixed bug that prevented grass from being affected by changes in lighting.
- Fixed bug that allowed Yandere-chan to enter the male locker room.
- Fixed bug that made many aspects of Mission Mode non-functional.
- Fixed bug that made the mirrors in bathrooms turn transparent.
- You cannot use debug commands to speed up time during the Alphabet Killer Challenge, but you *can* pull up Yandere-chan’s phone and use the “pass time” feature. It may take a little bit of practice to learn the right number of minutes to advance time in order to get a character where you want them; use small numbers until you get the hang of it.
- There is now an option in the Settings menu for disabling the transparent windows. If you get a low framerate when looking in the direction of the plaza, try disabling the transparent windows.