I couldn’t stop thinking about it, so I gave the player a few more tools to use in the Alphabet Killer Challenge. There! Now I’m satisfied. This is probably the last update that the challenge will get.
To read a list of everything that was fixed or changed in the latest build, scroll down past this comic by LogicPuzzle!
Alphabet Killer Update
- After activating the Alphabet Killer Challenge, a “weapon bag” will appear in the Student Council room. This is the same type of bag that the delinquents wear. You can put any weapon inside of this bag. This will allow you to transport a weapon like a baseball bat without being considered suspicious. (This feature has a very high chance of becoming an official feature in the main game, outside of the challenge.)
- The player now also has access to stink bombs. Dropping a stink bomb will cause nearby students to run away, and eventually return to their routine. (This feature has a possibility of becoming an official feature in the main game, outside of the challenge.)
- The player now also has access to “amnesia bombs”. Dropping an amnesia bomb will cause nearby students to completely forget that they just witnessed a murder, and return to their routine.
- You can carry 5 smoke bombs and 5 stink bombs at a time…but you can only carry 1 amnesia bomb at a time. The number and type of bomb that you currently possess is indicated at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- The debug menu, easter egg menu, turtle, and Void Goddess are no longer available in the Alphabet Killer Challenge. Obviously, any run that involves cheats or easter eggs is completely invalid!
- Once again adjusted how students spawn at the beginning of the Alphabet Killer Challenge so that the player doesn’t need to spend time waiting for them to arrive in their clubrooms at the beginning of the day.
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- Fixed bug that would cause the game to think that there were no clean uniforms at school if the player committed murder while wearing club attire (such as the art club’s apron).
- Fixed bug that would cause a student council member to fail to perform the pepper-spraying animation while pepper-spraying Yandere-chan.
- Kenko (the health-conscious student) will now reject junk food, so that his actions are consistent with his profile.
- Made an optimization that should reduce the loading time of the School Scene.
118 thoughts on “April 7th Bug-Fixing Build”
Is anyone aware that somebody literally stole yanderedev’s game?! There is this game on steam and it is called high school simulator. It uses the exact same assets as yandere simulator, and even has the same exact school layout! Not just the school is copied either… eveyrthing is in the same exact spot as yandere simulator. i’ve added a link directly to the game just to show how bad it is. You can walk through doors, collision almost isn’t even a thing in this game. But you still run around and kill and do everything the exact same as yandere simulator, it’s like someone turned one of the first builds of this into a game. This makes me very mad. (I added a direct link incase yanderedev has not seen this, or if anyone else just wants to see how terrible it is.) https://store.steampowered.com/app/754620/High_School_Simulator/
I’m not trying to be mean, but that’s probably because that person got inspired and most of YandereDev’s assets are from the Unity store. If I really wanted to, I could buy the assets and make my own game. It’s not exactly copying when anyone with the right amount of money could buy the assets and make any type of game out of them. It doesn’t even have to be a yandere game, it could be a normal high school game.
I see where you’re coming from… except the objective of the game is ALSO the same. It is an exact sopy of this game… But it’s whatever I was just trying to help lmao. I wouldn’t want that game out there if I’d been working my butt off for 6 years to make my own original game just for somebody to knock it off and whip up a quick version of it. But that’s just me I guess
I’ve downloaded it to see just how much is copied. The launcher is copied exactly the way yandere simulators is, and they even have the same exact hairstyles as ayano can equip. they have raibaru’s hairstyle too! (pardon any spelling)
Uh- Raibaru’s hairstyle is a paid asset from the Unity Store….. Also I think you’ve got the wrong game???
All of the students appear to have the same look and names as well. But yeah… they just got inspired…
The bell sound is even the exact same as yansim.
thats because this is yandere simulator
There is something I do not understand, why would students council members bring bombs to school?
I don’t think they would, haha. It’s just that the council room does make the bombs a good place to be. It’s basically the ‘gadget room’ – if you know what I mean.
them jojo memes lol. Also not to be pushy but is osana coming out in may or in June? or possibly this month? I’m sorry I’m just excited. also good job on the snap 😀
I saw YandereDev commenting that Osana will definitely come out the first half 2020.
Is this a JOJO Reference?
how do you drop bombs?
Press T on your keyboard.