Nothing important to announce; just wanted to get in a few bug fixes (and some improvements to the Alphabet Killer Challenge).
To see a list of everything that changed in the latest build, scroll down beneath this absolutely incredible illustration by Ralunix!
Alphabet Killer Changes
- You can now find a “Puzzle Cube” in the Student Council room. If you hand this puzzle cube to a student, they will stop moving for 30 seconds and try to solve it.
- There is now a robot in the Student Council room. If you pick it up and drop it, it will follow you around and clean up any blood that spills. However, it comes with a limitation: it will follow you forever, but if it has spent a total of 100 seconds cleaning up blood, it will stop. (If it gets stuck somewhere, clean up that blood manually to get it un-stuck.)
- The most annoying part of the challenge is waiting for students to enter the school at the beginning of the day, so the challenge now starts with Yandere-chan and all students already inside the school.
- Additionally, the day now begins with all club leaders already in their clubs so that you can immediately join whatever club you want to join without waiting for them to arrive at their clubrooms.
- The turtle is now disabled during the Alphabet Killer Challenge. No cheating! (Join the art club and wear an apron if you don’t want bloody clothing to be a problem.)
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- Fixed bug that would cause the “Alphabet Killer” lockers and smoke bombs to become available during normal gameplay if the player played the Light Music Club minigame.
- Fixed bug that would leave the “Remove Bucket” prompt on a door even if the bucket had already fallen off of that door.
- Fixed bug that prevented the player from being able to talk to other students after putting a corpse into a locker.
- Fixed bug that prevented a door from being interactive if it had been used as a bucket trap earlier in the day.
- Fixed issue where two students were out of alphabetical order in the Alphabet Killer Challenge.
- It is no longer possible to walk around inside of the counselor’s office during SNAP Mode.
- Fixed bug that would cause delinquents to raise your reputation after being complimented.
- Fixed bug that would cause a decapitated student to come back to life during SNAP Mode.
- Fixed bug that would allow Yandere-chan to equip panties she didn’t actually own.
- Restored missing bushes to the school plaza.