Oopsie! The last build had some bugs. I’ve prepared a bug-fixing build.
It’s important to mention that the latest build is currently only available from http://www.mediafire.com/file/viciqzzv01kna3q/YandereSimulator.zip – the other sites will have it shortly, but for now, you have to use the Mediafire link to download it.
To see a list of everything that is new/fixed/different in the latest build, scroll down past this chilling SNAP Mode artwork by JDLG!
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- From now on, if Yandere-chan alarms Senpai, she will move backwards to put at least 1 meter of distance between herself and him. This will prevent situations where SNAP Mode begins with Yandere-chan’s face in Senpai’s crotch, or Senpai not performing the right animation at the start of SNAP Mode.
- If Yandere-chan has alarmed Senpai, the students surrounding her will move backwards until there is at least 1 meter of space between them and Yandere-chan. This will prevent situations where SNAP Mode begins and Yandere-chan immediately attacks a student before the player knows what is going on.
- Fixed bug that allowed the camera to clip underneath the ground during SNAP Mode if Yandere-chan was above the first floor of the school building.
- Fixed bug that would cause students to perpetually sit during SNAP Mode if they were sitting at the point in time when SNAP Mode was activated.
- Fixed bug that would prevent a Light Music Club member’s music from stopping if SNAP Mode was activated while they were playing an instrument.
- Fixed bug that would allow Senpai to speak his “What’s wrong with you?!” voiced lines even while being stabbed to death with Yandere-chan.
- It’s no longer possible to use SNAP Mode to teleport outside of the school or into the boys’ locker room.
- Fixed bug that caused curtains to turn invisible when looking into a room from outside the school.
- Fixed nurse’s hat so that it fits properly on her new hair model.
- Fixed bug that prevented the school gate from closing properly.
- It’s no longer possible to trigger SNAP Mode past 6:00 PM.