While wrapping up Osana, I incidentally fixed a bunch of bugs unrelated to Osana. I want the latest version of the game to be as bug-free as possible, so I’ve uploaded a new build.
To see a list of everything that was fixed/added/changed in the latest build, scroll down past this video of an Osana and Kizana cosplayer walking around a Russian anime convention!
Actually, before I write out the changes in the latest build, I have a short list of other videos I’d also like to share! Click “Continue Reading” to see them!
A Korean fan of the game re-created Yandere Simulator’s intro using pixel artwork! That’s super cool! check it out!
Koumi-senpai, a long-time member of the Yandere Sim fandom, created a ton of really awesome music videos featuring Yandere Sim characters! Here’s an example of one; if you enjoy it, check out the rest of her work!
If you’re a fan of the 1998 game “Half-Life”, you’ll get a kick out of this creative video, which features Half-Life sound effects inserted into Yandere Simulator gameplay:
Hyun’s Dojo Community created an epic pixel art battle between Ayano and Yuno from Mirai Nikki! The battle begins 59 seconds into the video and ends at the 2:42 mark; take a look!
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- Fixed bug that would cause a corpse disposed with the incinerator to magically re-appear outside the incinerator, if the player was sent to the Counselor’s office after using the incinerator to dispose of a corpse.
- Teachers will now ignore trivial things (like Yandere-chan crouching) if they are doing something important, such as standing guard over a bloody limb while waiting for the police to arrive.
- Fixed bug that caused students to ignore all suspicous behavior from Yandere-chan, if they had witnessed a dropped weapon on the ground earlier that day, but hadn’t decided to report it.
- Various bugs related to Pose Mode’s Save/Load feature were fixed. (For example, male students will no longer deform in bizarre ways when loading a pose from a female character.)
- Changed the models in the plaza so that it’s a mixture of various types of bushes/hedges/structures instead of just one model duplicated over and over.
- Fixed bug that would cause students to freeze in place permanently if they heard the sound of a radio immediately after being distracted by a giggle.
- From now on, the “dispose of body parts” instruction will not appear underneath the police timer if the player hasn’t actually dismembered a corpse.
- Fixed bug that would prevent teachers from ignoring Yandere-chan’s laughter when they were supposed to be ignoring trivial actions.
- If a student has become distracted by a radio, a notification will display at the top of the screen to inform the player about it.
- Fixed bug that caused the three vending machines outside of school to give out free drinks.
- Added a new Easter Egg to the game – “Vaporwave Mode”. Perhaps it would be more appropriate to call it “Retrowave Mode”, but Vaporwave is the name I decided to go with, anyway. (It’s purely aesthetic; no special functionality is included in this mode. However, you can still activate any other easter egg after activating Vaporwave Mode.)