Oops! There was a really embarrassing bug in the previous build, so here’s an update where that bug is resolved.
To see a list of everything that was changed in the latest build, scroll down past this gorgeous artwork by Eli-Pic!
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- It is no longer possible to access the “Schemes” menu, because it can only be used in relation to Osana, who isn’t in the game yet.
- Teachers will no longer be distracted by Yandere-chan crouching/crawling/aiming her camera while the teacher is guarding a corpse.
- Fixed bug that prevented Kokona’s profile info from showing up properly after eavesdropping on her conversations.
- Fixed bug that would sometimes cause the level select icons in the dance minigame to get stuck onscreen.
- Fixed bug that prevented students from being able to activate a struggle with Yandere-chan.
- Fixed bug that caused Yandere-chan to wear two pairs of panties at once.
- Kokona will no longer appear on the street if she has been kidnapped.
- Gloves will no longer become bloody when tranquilizing a victim.
- Fixed bug that made the lighting on the street way too dark.
- Fixed typos in student profiles.