While getting work done, I fixed several bugs that I came across – so here’s a new build!
To read a list of everything that changed in the latest build, scroll down past this absolutely phenomenal illustration by akyofire, featuring Ayano locked in a mortal duel with Nemesis!
I believe that this illustration was created for 2016’s Nemesis fan-art contest, which means I’ve probably already featured it here before – but, gosh darn it, I love it so much that I just had to share it again!
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- Reading manga will no longer cause you to become late for school. Being late for school will cause the player to miss scripted events, which is way too harsh of a punishment for merely reading some manga.
- Fixed bug that prevented the player from being able to hand a weapon to a mind-broken slave if the player had been sent to the guidance counselor earlier that day.
- Fixed bug that caused the game to forget that a memorial needs to take place for dead students, if the player restarted a day where a memorial had taken place.
- Fixed bug that would cause a mind-broken slave to attempt to attack their victim even if that victim was currently engaged in a struggle with Yandere-chan.
- Teachers will now ignore petty actions (like Yandere-chan touching the papers on their desk) while they are calling the cops or guarding a corpse.
- Mind-broken slaves can no longer be distracted by the sight of Yandere-chan committing murder, while the slave is also committing murder.
- Fixed bug that would cause you to learn a student’s opinion about a club if they were inside of a room that was above/beneath clubroom.
- It’s no longer possible to leave an anonymous gift on Senpai’s desk if he’s in the same room as you.
- Fixed bug that would cause all corpses at school to disappear if the player used the dance machine.
- The members of the Occult Club no longer have 100% identical hair colors.
- By popular demand, it is once again possible to enable shadows from the Settings menu. A warning message will be displayed when highlighting this option, informing the player that activating shadows will most likely have a severe impact on the framerate.