As long as I’m racking up bug-fixes while working towards my next goal, I may as well release nightly new builds, right? Can’t hurt!
To read a list of everything that changed in the latest build, scroll down past this illustration from LexAhorimi that depicts Raibaru breaking Ayano’s arm while being as cute as possible! The act of breaking bones has never looked so adorable!
- The coin-operated binoculars on the street are now less sensitive depending on how far the player has zoomed in. This should make it much easier to use them, whether the player is using controller or mouse+keyboard.
- Fixed bug that would prevent the bullies from being able to change their clothing at a locker if another student had recently used that locker to change out of wet clothing.
- Fixed bug that could cause a character to be snapped out of their “reacting to being splashed with water” state if the player distracted them while they were in that state.
- Fixed bug that caused teachers to become permanently stuck in place if they witnessed a student council member breaking up a fight between Yandere-chan and a delinquent.
- Fixed bug that would cause the bullies to remain inside of the locker room permanently unless the player rotated the camera towards the locker room.
- It should now be impossible for the player to block a character who is attempting to pass through the doorways inside of a locker room building.
- Fixed bug that would prevent a teacher from dropping an object she had picked up after being attacked by the player.
- It should no longer be possible to trap characters walking past the electronics store by pinning them in a corner.
- Fixed bug that would cause bullies to go sunbathe in a locker if they heard a radio while sunbathing.
- Characters walking around on the street will now walk around you if you try to block their path.