I’m sorry it took so long! The new video and build are finally ready. Please enjoy!
In addition to the street, this build also contains a new Headmaster Tape – the first one to be added to the game since 4/26/2018! I hope you’re going to enjoy it!
Click “Continue Reading” for a list of everything that is new or fixed in the latest build!
Fixes, Changes, and Additions
- Fixed bug that prevented the player from being able to participate in the Photography Club’s club activity, after they had begun sleuthing due to low school atmosphere.
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to screw up a teacher’s pathfinding by picking up a suspicious object that the teacher was currently heading towards.
- It is now possible to purchase a Fake ID from Info-chan’s “Drops” menu. It currently lacks functionality, but may have a purpose in the future.
- The “stop time” debug command (pause key when the debug menu is open) will now prevent the police timer from counting down.
- Fixed bug that caused bloody gloves to lose their blood after Yandere-chan took a bath (while not wearing the gloves).
- Fixed bug that prevented the cassette tape player progress bar from moving as the tape progressed.
- Adjusted the texture that appears on Yandere-chan’s eyes when she is using Yandere Vision.
- Fixed bug that prevented students from recognizing bloody gloves as suspicious.
- Fixed bug that prevented the Jojo Stand easter egg from working properly.
- Added a new Headmaster cassette tape!
- It is now possible to exit Yandere-chan’s room at nighttime and visit a street.
- The current street is an experiment/prototype just to test out the concept. There is very little functionality in the current version of the street. I’d appreciate hearing your thoughts and feedback on how it could benefit the player.
- It is possible to interact with each store, but it is not possible to buy anything yet. The items listed for sale are placeholders. You’re welcome to share your thoughts on what the stores could sell, and how they could benefit gameplay.
- I only have one shopkeeper portrait right now, but in the future, each store will have a unique shopkeeper.
- Besides Yandere-chan and the shopkeepers, there are 15 characters in the street scene. Two of them are well-hidden. Can you spot them all?
The next build will probably come out very soon; it will add basic functionality to a few of the stores (like the manga store, which would be trivially easy to set up). After that, it’s straight back to work on Osana and Raibaru.